Many thanks to Whispers for hosting another great GC luncheon

Was Miss Sophie there and I missed it???? Damn! I want to meet her........
It was a fun afternoon. Thanks Whispers!
Was Miss Sophie there and I missed it???? Damn! I want to meet her........ Originally Posted by richcran
I guess maybe you did sir......... I was mighty impressed. Easily the sexiest provider I have met. Yeah, u heard me.........

sixx
I guess maybe you did sir......... I was mighty impressed. Easily the sexiest provider I have met. Yeah, u heard me.........

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Very sexy indeed...Thanks for inviting me I had a great time

Sorry to those I didnt say hello to..I tend to get shy in large groups

Very sexy, and better yet.... very clever.

Intelligent women are my kryptonite
Thanks for your Thanks... You are all welcome....

I'm honestly disappointed with the turnout... Especially regarding a few ladies that indicated they wanted to come.

Based on prior RSVPS and Maybes I had the club set up for 70+ with extra staff and we only hit 42. Disappointing and costly. I provide a guarantee based projected attendance.

A note to the Ladies that indicate they would like to attend.

Because this is an event at a Gentleman's Club with the focus on dancers we greatly limit the number of ladies that are invited.

For Ladies that attend you are in a "Target Rick Environment" with relatively exclusive access to a large number of guys. We try to maintain the ratio of 1 Known Provider/UTR/Agency Girl to every 6-7 guys attending. I KNOW that ladies that have attended have established themselves with guys they had not met or seen before.

Expecting 70+ guys we extended invitations that were accepted by 9 Local Ladies and all but 3 canceled close to the event.

Not sure why..... No explanations have been offered......

But BECAUSE we had so many local ladies indicate a desire to attend the number of dancers invited from other clubs was minimized this time.

We will not do that again.

We also tend to discourage back to back visits from the ladies that come. Guys want to meet new girls.....

Keep in mind that if you are not going to show up or cancel at the last moment you are costing another lady the opportunity.

For the one young lady that did not know how to contact us for admission into the club I sincerely apologize for not getting the proper contact information to you. It WILL be made up to you next time and possibly sooner.
This was my first GC event, and I had a great time. It was a pleasure to meet Whispers and Ztonk, albeit a very brief meeting since you guys seemed quite busy. I regret not getting to meet and interact with the group more - there are some of you guys that I would really like to put a face with the handle - but I got sidetracked by a couple of dancers mixed with rum & diet coke. And did they ever distract me. It was a great time.
  • Haley
  • 08-08-2010, 08:10 PM
I had a great time at my 1st social.
Thanks so much for the invite Whispers.

I really enjoyed myself.

-haley
xoxo
For the one young lady that did not know how to contact us for admission into the club I sincerely apologize for not getting the proper contact information to you. It WILL be made up to you next time and possibly sooner. Originally Posted by Whispers
Aww, thanks! I appreciate the fact that I was invited in the first place. I really can't wait for the next one. I heard everyone had a blast!
Aww, thanks! I appreciate the fact that I was invited in the first place. I really can't wait for the next one. I heard everyone had a blast! Originally Posted by Caroline

We tried hard.....

For those that did not know... Miss Sophie Bella drew the ticket out of the bucket for the VIP card and the winner was Haley!

However.... in accordance with the rule change from the time Maddie won the VIP card (maybe I need to let a guy draw the ticket?) The VIP card went to the Gentleman that brought Haley to the party for us to enjoy and that was Posieden!

Congrats guy!
How do those cards work? Can Poseiden bring a guest into VIP?

Hey Poseiden, when are you going to the club again?
How do those cards work? Can Poseiden bring a guest into VIP?

Hey Poseiden, when are you going to the club again? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
He gets free admission for himself as well as 5 guests and VIP Room access for the next three months.

Sitting in VIP is makes negotiations a bit easier with the ladies as well. You find out who the players are a whole lot faster.

i have to agree. i thought WOW......
Sounds like a great time, even with the low attendance.

I'm sorry to have missed this one. The last one was an especially great time for me. I've been experiencing multiple health problems this summer, and just when I'm on the mend , something else comes up, so sorry I had to cancel. I know Whispers puts a lot of effort into these, and a big thank you is in order.

Whispers, I don't know when you will be willing to put one of these together again, but, if I'm not on the road, I will make every effort to be there!

For those that did not know... Miss Sophie Bella drew the ticket out of the bucket for the VIP card and the winner was Haley!

(maybe I need to let a guy draw the ticket?) Originally Posted by Whispers
Just because she's young and cute doesn't mean I'm not innocent!
Congratulations, Poseidon. I hope you enjoy yourself.

PS- Sixx, hush! Everyone's going to think you're becoming a softy and you're making me blush.