SweetArielRae and Rockerrick

every thread turns into a who is who fuck with Mata thread. gets old.
They follow me around like groupies.lol. I think I will start a fan club dedicated to the trolls that love going behind me to sniff my ass. Now I know how celebs in Hollywood feel. PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE PICTURES.
We keep hoping your pussy ass will come out to play, love to talk to you real bad pussy.
We keep hoping your pussy ass will come out to play, love to talk to you real bad pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
jacking off to other guys reviews does get old doesnt it?
I don't read reviews, reviewers are completely full of shit.
Especially ones that think they are the hobby god.

So is this personality less a pussy?
Will he show to get talked to? Really talked to?
I don't read reviews, reviewers are completely full of shit.
Especially ones that think they are the hobby god.

So is this personality less a pussy?
Will he show to get talked to? Really talked to? Originally Posted by rockerrick
told you high school was going to come in handy.
You never made it out of grade school you illiterate pussy.
You never made it out of grade school you illiterate pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
at least i dont panhandle for pussy.
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Who’s Whose Friend this week.
My friends don't change they have been the same for a long time and very few. I keep my circle tight. Trust no one!!!
My friends don't change they have been the same for a long time and very few. I keep my circle tight. Trust no one!!! Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
ricky says your circle is kinda loose. come on Rae have you met the midget cowboy?
  • ztonk
  • 12-05-2017, 06:07 PM
told you high school was going to come in handy. Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
You never made it out of grade school you illiterate pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
at least i dont panhandle for pussy. Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Perhaps you two can take this insightful conversation off of the playground and into PMs? Otherwise, I'm happy to deliver some early holiday presents to you both...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
thank mod!!