Randome Chance or Election Shenanagans?

B\And there we are, back to name calling.

The voting fiasco in Arizona and here in Harris County Texas is no fantasy. This stuff happened.

Running out of aper for the voting machines was no accident. Talk about voter suppression . . .here at thet local level, his election was stolen while we watched.
  • Tiny
  • 11-10-2022, 10:53 AM

The voting fiasco in Arizona and here in Harris County Texas is no fantasy. This stuff happened.

Running out of aper for the voting machines was no accident. Talk about voter suppression . . .here at thet local level, his election was stolen while we watched. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I don't think it's election fraud. Rather I believe at the local and state level Republicans are typically more competent administrators, so elections in Republican controlled places are more likely to go smoothly. However I'm not sure my theory is consistent with what's going on in Arizona, which is controlled by Republicans at the state level.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 12:17 PM

Running out of aper for the voting machines was no accident. Talk about voter suppression . . .here at thet local level, his election was stolen while we watched. Originally Posted by ICU 812
It happened. Just not for the conspiracy theory you subscribe to!

What name calling?
I don't think it's election fraud. Rather I believe at the local and state level Republicans are typically more competent administrators, so elections in Republican controlled places are more likely to go smoothly. However I'm not sure my theory is consistent with what's going on in Arizona, which is controlled by Republicans at the state level. Originally Posted by Tiny

As I stated in another thread, the voting machine "problems" occured in Maricopa county Arizona, which is a left-leaning county. Democrats should be more concerned about their votes being counted than Republicans, although I have no concerns that every vote will be counted correctly. A hand count is being conducted to confirm the accuracy of the tabulation machines.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Carl Sagen