Impeach Obama

Oh the stupidity is running rampant. The GOP has tried to impeach Obama exactly ZERO times. I think you are feeling guilty about something CJ.

Thought the time has come to discuss it. I have posted the impeachment articles for Richard Nixon (because the democrats supported those). Take a gander and see some simularities. Especially article 2, section 1.
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Oh the stupidity is running rampant. The GOP has tried to impeach Obama exactly ZERO times. I think you are feeling guilty about something CJ.

Thought the time has come to discuss it. I have posted the impeachment articles for Richard Nixon (because the democrats supported those). Take a gander and see some simularities. Especially article 2, section 1. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
ok, that's true in the sense of actual impeachment proceedings .. zero times.

but count the number of times the rightwingers have tried to put Obie in a position to start impeachment proceedings and you need a calculator ... start with the birth certificate scandal and go from there
ok, that's true in the sense of actual impeachment proceedings .. zero times.

but count the number of times the rightwingers have tried to put Obie in a position to start impeachment proceedings and you need a calculator ... start with the birth certificate scandal and go from there Originally Posted by CJ7
Why don't you start by correcting your erroneous rewording of your false statement of the VP presiding over the impeachment trial of the President. Hint: See your post #7.
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Why don't you start by correcting your erroneous rewording of your false statement of the VP presiding over the impeachment trial of the President. Hint: See your post #7. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I posted the link regardless what I typed ... grow up
I posted the link regardless what I typed ... grow up Originally Posted by CJ7
LMAO!

Stay ignorant fool!
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 04:57 PM
since little boys want to split hairs, then lets split hairs

my original comment

the VP presides over impeachment hearings, the house can convict the president IF they can dig something up that's an impeachable offense, to convict a potus in the senate, the senate must reach a 2/3rds majority ... unless it qualifies as a high crime, which theres no way anything they can dream up possibly could, what are the chances for that? The House knows that and aren't doing anything but beating the side of the can their voting base lives in until they have them foaming at the mouth ,, its working, but to no avail.

notice I never said PRESIDENTIAL Impeachments ..

if you can figure it out, dance with that little boy
LMAO!

Stay ignorant fool! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I'm waiting for Dick Cheney or Sarah Palin to sort through all this Benghazi stuff and tell us the real deal.

What? They already did?

Whatever happened to the little old lady in the Wendy's commercials that asked, "Where's the beef?"

I'm sure she'd be leading the R's, if she weren't pushing up daisies.
since little boys want to split hairs, then lets split hairs

my original comment

the VP presides over impeachment hearings, the house can convict the president IF they can dig something up that's an impeachable offense, to convict a potus in the senate, the senate must reach a 2/3rds majority ... unless it qualifies as a high crime, which theres no way anything they can dream up possibly could, what are the chances for that? The House knows that and aren't doing anything but beating the side of the can their voting base lives in until they have them foaming at the mouth ,, its working, but to no avail.

notice I never said PRESIDENTIAL Impeachments ..

if you can figure it out, dance with that little boy Originally Posted by CJ7

You idiot! You were talking about presidential impeachments. The title of this thread that you started was "Impeach Obama". Stay ignorant. It suits you well.
I'm waiting for Dick Cheney or Sarah Palin to sort through all this Benghazi stuff and tell us the real deal.

What? They already did?

Whatever happened to the little old lady in the Wendy's commercials that asked, "Where's the beef?"

I'm sure she'd be leading the R's, if she weren't pushing up daisies. Originally Posted by NoahScape

Do you really think you are getting "the real deal" from the Obama administration about Benghazi? Wise up son!
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 05:54 PM
You idiot! You were talking about presidential impeachments. The title of this thread that you started was "Impeach Obama". Stay ignorant. It suits you well. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

and you got your hair splitting ass handed to you on an assumption. Go back and sit in the corner with IB and have a conversation with the wall. LITTLE BOY.
and you got your hair splitting ass handed to you on an assumption. Go back and sit in the corner with IB and have a conversation with the wall. LITTLE BOY. Originally Posted by CJ7

BULLSHIT! Any body with half a brain who reads your statement knows you were talking about presidential impeachments. Of course, that would exclude you. Stay ignorant dumbass!
Advantage: NiceGuy53
Hang the Negro
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Advantage: NiceGuy53 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

having an idiot pat him on the ass is no advantage