MGM Cabaret

• kOre
  • 06-23-2018, 09:42 PM
Tried it out, my mileage didn’t vary much, but it was my first time there so maybe they need to see me a few times. Originally Posted by Titch
You probably look like a cop 😂😂
Tried it out, my mileage didn’t vary much, but it was my first time there so maybe they need to see me a few times. Originally Posted by Titch
Yes, that is important there. Being about the only old white guy whenever I'm there, pretty sure word gets around. They know when I go there I have $$$ to spend and don't wanna waste their time w/cheap beer in a filthy cooler (some of the bums that come in there).....

But it's admittedly very hit or miss; you just never know.....
That was going to be my next question, is it to ghetto (meaning is it a safe atmosphere?) for us older white guys? ..... especially if we go in alone? ..... but it sounds like you've never had any problems, but then again, they know you ..... the next time I go there will be my first time ever inside the place ..... anyway thanks for the info NavyMan ..... I've been considering this place for awhile now, guess I just have to get off my ass and give it a visit .....
I drive by there every other Tuesday morning at around 7 am - usually about 4-5 cars there. Same Wednesday afternoons around 4-430.
So apparently they are trying to put plexiglass in between the girls and the patrons in the booths now to separate both which is completely lame. And they also put cars in the parking lot to make the club look full when in reality it's not.