Encounter: Holy Jolie! What did I just Do? Jolie has a banging body @Bali

Pictures please and thanks!
So many cops in this thread. Sheeeeeesh.
Pictures https://www.sunflowergirls.net/jolie Originally Posted by HollyDonkey
Easy decision. PASS!

I’ve got a Viet in Houston just as sexy, younger and a hard body that’s BBBJ DT DFK CIM COF CFS at just three Benjamin. Why would I waste my time with Jolie?
Oil, can you share with me.
Pictures https://www.sunflowergirls.net/jolie Originally Posted by HollyDonkey

that website said "PAGE NOT FOUND"
Please upload a picture
Easy decision. PASS!

I’ve got a Viet in Houston just as sexy, younger and a hard body that’s BBBJ DT DFK CIM COF CFS at just three Benjamin. Why would I waste my time with Jolie? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Is she an AMP worker or indy? I've not tried any AMPs in Houston... yet.
Date: 8-8-23
Name: Jolie
Address and Phone: -
Address: Walnut and Audelia
Phone: 469-685-6980
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Boys she is covered everything but you would never had known it unless you saw it. Shower, started in doggie and ended in Doggie.
Hair Length and Color: Long and up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Vietnamese
Physical Description: Jolie has a stripper body, we exchanged numbers and she texted me some Glam shots. I can't post them but PM me and I will figure it out. She has a few tattoos done tastefully.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Oilman2017
Pm pics plesse
Pm pics plesse
Not to be too picky, but, (and there's always a "but"), Oilman is saying to send him a PM if you want the glam shots. That entails clicking on Oilman2017, then select Send Private Message, then kindly asking for what you want.

That is a private request, from you to him, and not in this completely open forum.

You're not alone...12 other guys asked for pics on this Thread. Aspen even mentioned the PM requirement, followed by 7 mongers still asking in this forum. We've got a Vice-President with this kind of comprehension skills. I wonder what her handle is on the board. LOL
Not to be too picky, but, (and there's always a "but"), Oilman is saying to send him a PM if you want the glam shots. That entails clicking on Oilman2017, then select Send Private Message, then kindly asking for what you want.

That is a private request, from you to him, and not in this completely open forum.

You're not alone...12 other guys asked for pics on this Thread. Aspen even mentioned the PM requirement, followed by 7 mongers still asking in this forum. We've got a Vice-President with this kind of comprehension skills. I wonder what her handle is on the board. LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

I was going to ask. Lol. I will on him
Her pictures were awesome. I would like to see her in that stripper habitat.
Can you set a brother up?