The foooking all time greatest Coed Threads!

This thread to into every other coed thread.

Somebody posts.
Somebody attempts sarcasm or humiliation
Rest of the thread is arguing until it gets boring. Originally Posted by Century
You are so right sir. That's about how it goes around here...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-28-2018, 05:28 PM
This thread to into every other coed thread.

Somebody posts.
Somebody attempts sarcasm or humiliation
Rest of the thread is arguing until it gets boring. Originally Posted by Century
that's called a thread hijack. it's a pointable offense.
that's called a thread hijack. it's a pointable offense. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I dont know what either of those terms mean, sir.
^^ Hyjack= off topic..
I always remain on-topic.

Speaking of which, that one thread Wakeup put out a while back that put the beatdown on BP Hoes.... eccie gold, borderline Platinum right thar.

On a side note, I appreciate the OP comment on people comin at NaMo..... I am still waitin to tap dat ass... but she won't return my calls....go figure....
  • pxmcc
  • 11-29-2018, 12:25 AM
shine i nominate your thread: "Got my food stamps card loaded up on the 1st, join us at the address for some porterhouse steaks n 40s, ladies n cool gents.."
foooking poetry
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2302412&highligh
Thanks pxo..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-30-2018, 05:21 AM
Lady Jane Arista has had some classic threads calling out multi-handle hobbyist fuckery and other hobbyist fuckery. hard to pick my fave tho, like a kid in a candy store..
I've read those pxo and you're right, they are foooking epic!
Heh
How many 8"by 10" glossies of yourself do you keep on your desk shine?
How many 8"by 10" glossies of yourself do you keep on your desk shine? Originally Posted by tbone2u
T bone steak and baked potato, first of all I'm Shine Da Great. I pmed my main mod bro about Changing my name, but I lost a lot of sway during my two bancations. I am quite enamored with myself though tbone. I'm really an amazing dude with charisma. Ladies love me. I have a full size portrait of Myself above my bed though. You can't teach foooking swag and I got it in truckloads. Amillo was up beautiful, I'm going to have to come your way and experience dat amillo amazing you know what. Tbone all da best wishes to you play. You play your cards right and I might invite you to my epic semi annual foooking food stamp barbeque. We are adding tbones to the menu..... tooodlez.
Oh Shine Da Great.......

Here is an oldie butt a goodie....

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=775061

...and...because Wakeup doesnt like mobile links here is his version...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=775061
Here is an oldie butt a goodie.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
As you would say "Dafuq" is all that about?

Started about weight loss & wigs but I didn't want to wade through 330+ posts so in the end it was about outing ?
As you would say "Dafuq" is all that about?

Started about weight loss & wigs but I didn't want to wade through 330+ posts so in the end it was about outing ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

...., what are your all time favorite and most entertaining Coed threads?

Tooodlez from Shine Da Great(Queen of Coed)! Originally Posted by shinepro
The OF asked about "most entertaining" so I posted one.

OF didn't specify anything about outing, per se.

I just remember that thread being entertaining.