Check "fisting" off the bucket list!!

UTR's are the best.

I did that on more than one occasion to a girl I dated in my early 20's. It was unbelievable...She could only get an "O" in "surfboard. I think she had a hysterectomy a few years prior.

The funny thing is...she couldn't fuck worth a damn but she could take a pounding...DUH!?
Utr has shared before, and more than just a story. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Yes he has - I remember a nice little red-head for one.

Never got the entire fist in with anybody. Closest I came was all fingers and thumb with a petite little blond with huge natural tits. I had her on all fours and she kept asking, "how many is that?" As I replied "two fingers", "three fingers", and then "four fingers" she would get wetter and hornier and she was throwing the pussy back on my hand. When I said "thumb" she started balking - it was too slutty for her.
she just emailed me . . . she says she's interested but they have to have "appropriately sized hands" and she's "not sucking anybody elses cock!!" lol . . .

I guess she sucked mine because it's so beautiful.
lol, lmk for sure. i'm into fisting for fisting's sake, I have small-averaged sized hands, no bear paws here
Well now that's interesting news...
I once saw a man fist another man behind a jiffy lube, both employees, I might add. This happen 4 years ago and today was the first time the right opportunity to tell this has come up. True fucking story.
I once saw a man fist another man behind a jiffy lube, both employees, I might add. This happen 4 years ago and today was the first time the right opportunity to tell this has come up. True fucking story. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Were they using the recovered oil from the Miata they had just serviced? True environmentalists I tell ya!
OK, this is my last post on this I promise. She has authorized me to give out her email to the guys that are interested so PM me if you want it. But I need you to understand these points before you contact her.

1) I took a little artistic license when I said "She was 28 and cute, with a very small tight body" . . . the truth is she's in fact 28, cute only from a distance and she thin on a 6' frame.
2) The skin on her forearms was so bad I was worried that it was track marks at first. Then when she explained it's from a "picking" disorder (similar to "cutting") and I figured out it wasn't drugs but a nervous tick. But she edited by staff -subject not allowed by her own admission.
3) She said she won't blow anybody else because she doesn't want to feel like a prostitute, but she'll figure out another way to help you nut.
4) I paid her 160 + lunch + hotel room. She said she can't be "fisting" a lot, so the price is going up. I have no idea what she has in mind.
5) She has tons of toys if you like to watch, and I bet you could get her to fuck you with one of her strapons if you're into that. She's a lesbian so she uses the strapons on her chick.

Good luck!
cute only from a distance? I was tempted til I saw the last posting. LOL!
  • linux
  • 08-03-2012, 03:21 PM
cute only from a distance? I was tempted til I saw the last posting. LOL! Originally Posted by bashful1
I laughed out loud, too. What does that even mean?

I think that's the nicest way to call somebody ugly I've ever seen.
I laughed out loud, too. What does that even mean?

I think that's the nicest way to call somebody ugly I've ever seen. Originally Posted by linux
OK, perhaps that deserves some clarification, from a distance her skin issues are not noticeable and you'll think she's cute overall . . . but when you're up close it's very distracting.
u know what I would like is an utr cirque performer. a contortionist like from ur pic in a cirque outfit or a latex outfit......and into fisting would be a plus. lol
I wonder who them ladies hang out with or do they do the deed with regular joes ever or if it's an all-in-thefamily kinda thing a ma jigger
I'm looking for a fisting provider or UTR