Do the photos represent the provider?

How do I deal with a bait n switch outcall? Add her to leave? Last time I did that, she threatened to come back during the evening hours and tell my neighbors lol.
Never do an outcall at your home. Ever. Not in a month of horny Sundays.
Get a hotel.
Cage my photos are all very very recent and totally me)) most are selfies as you can see. I want to be your slut bitch soon and suck your cock while you take pics of your cock in my mouth for the review so guys can see what they will be getting)))))
Cage, I will be in Dallas this coming week and I want to see if your cock shoots cum the way it shows in your avatar)))) you can cover my face and fill my mouth))) we can do a very very kinky session))))))
3 points:
1. A lot of gents 'hobby' to escape the drama of the RW. Giving a 'No' review can create an avalanche of such.
2. There are gents (myself included), who have a narrow 'window of opportunity' in which to hobby. Walking away from a 'bait'N switch' situation may be a choice of 'blue balls' for the rest of the week/month rather than a 'oh well try again tomorrow with someone else' situation.
3. IMVHO, ladies should be required to update the pictures on their Showcases every 5 years.
Having said all of the above, please allow me 5 minutes to close my hatch on the Bunker before you start sending 'incoming' my way. Thank you.-Bushjumper
  • BLM69
  • 01-30-2017, 07:46 AM
Cage my photos are all very very recent and totally me)) most are selfies as you can see. I want to be your slut bitch soon and suck your cock while you take pics of your cock in my mouth for the review so guys can see what they will be getting))))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
You can't beat that for actual pics
BUSHJUMPER +100 correct , my 02. The lack of good body/face pics are red flags. ( I understand providers and privacy w/ face pics but its about 50/50 )
I used to work with Kelly TNT a lot who had a good camera and could take good pics of me.

I just this morning shot a couple of selfies and a body shot of what I look like now. However for fairness I have been saying that I have gained weight since the pics I have had posted this past year.

I've had one guy say that he wasn't happy seeing me but I didn't get a no review and I had a guy see me right after that that said it wasn't a deal breaker.

I'd rather have an honest review about the situation than be trashed.
if only they were all this good:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...275&highlight= Originally Posted by cage196
Thank you, I hope we can meet soon :-) All of my reviews say I look just like, or better then, the photos. This is the main reason I am not available on short notice. Prefer to get as fresh and sexy as possible. And since I have two locations, that usually means needing two hours notice.

*I had a client about two months ago in the middle of the session say; "You don't look like your pictures." I bursted out laughing and said; "Really? Because I think I look EXACTLY like my pictures!"
Looking back I now think this guy got me confused with the provider who put herself on the board being only one letter off from my name
I hope people aren't going to her when they mean to see me as well
What's worse are showcases full of snap chat filter pictures.
I posted a no review, mostly based upon bait switch pictures. Her and a few white knight buddies exploded my in box. The amount of fucks I don't give is the stuff of legends. But I could see where it would freak out some though.
What's worse are showcases full of snap chat filter pictures. Originally Posted by DarthBurrito
Yes!

Glad I'm not the only one. There are a couple girls I was looking into to see and as soon as I saw that crap lost interest. That shit is not sexy!
Many reviewers make reference to the providers' photos in the physical description. I'm always glad to see them write "looks just like" or "looks better than" the photos I've taken. Accuracy with style and taste should always be the goal.
why don't you just not be a chump and when you open the door and its not the girl you expected... walk away. Simple...

Instead so many guys say they continued on with session just because they were there... which always sounds like a dumbass excuse to me. But that's me. Meh

and I don't have a dick so I will never know how powerful the dick has over a man .. lmao Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

Because it then becomes a he said she said situation, and if it is a more popular provider than you get to deal with the WKs.
Alot of my reviews say "Looks just like her pics"
I've heard so many stories in the last year of girls using dated or completely fake pics and then getting pissed when the guy won't stay. Smh