Just wanted to let y'all know I have a few new pics!

You just added the part about the SO and it turned me on. Reminds me of when I helped a guy pick out a gift for his wife then fucked him in the backseat of my car when I got off work. I was a bad, bad girl. I'm much better now.
Crap. Why weren’t you working the counter when I needed help? I never got so much as a wink!
Ladies,
Please for everyone's safety, turn off gps location on your phone or check the file before posting. I have informed many via PM, some grateful others not necessarily.

Play safe
Get a dallas incall your biz will triple
Get a dallas incall your biz will triple Originally Posted by PeterBota
I'm definitely trying to be more accessible to my Dallas friends, but I have some established Forth Worth/Arlington friends who appreciate my proximity to them. I've been considering either 20 and GBT or 360 and 30 as a middle ground.

Plus, I like staying low volume. I'd rather have a few regulars I know and like rather than the alternative.
Where are the taint photos?
On the BanWagon.
What happened?
crap, where are the pics? she looks amazing on the avatar?
Her P411 account is still active, so that’s good news.
Her P411 account is still active, so that’s good news. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tera said she posted an LE warning in the Powder Room. Apparently when she posted the phone number in the alert it was in this format 123-***-7890. Eccie rules on masking a phone number are 123-***-*890. So they banned her for 30 days because she missed a single *. Seems pretty harsh. Why not let the mod correct the error and let her know what she did wrong?
They gotta draw the line somewhere. Glad it’s nothing more serious than that, and that her ban will be relatively short lived. Certainly won’t stop me from seeing her.
They gotta draw the line somewhere. Glad it’s nothing more serious than that, and that her ban will be relatively short lived. Certainly won’t stop me from seeing her. Originally Posted by TinMan
You might want to get a P411 account if you don’t have one. It’s her new policy for new clients. She posted it on her profile the other day. She also said she’d give $50 off 1st session with a new P411 account.