Encounter: Naughty Nikki always a treat

Isn't that the point of the business?
Isn't that the point of the business? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
High volume comes at the expense of quality.
I've never seen her, so I'm not worried, but It's obvious that some of the reviews are fake. Miss burger seems to be on a persistent smear mission on his first day back after being MIA for months. Some thing's up.
I've never seen her, so I'm not worried, but It's obvious that some of the reviews are fake. Miss burger seems to be on a persistent smear mission.on his first day back after being MIA for months. Some thing's up. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Never met her or talked to her no interest in her ever

Why the wk

It’s a common issue lately among this area ask the gobc
I believe they are the start of the outbreak

Don’t be naive

And nbt can assure for you that I may be Mia in posting but never Mia in life
On we go enter her at your your risk
Why is this hooker banned

Lily wk why is she banned
I've never seen her, so I'm not worried, but It's obvious that some of the reviews are fake. Miss burger seems to be on a persistent smear mission on his first day back after being MIA for months. Some thing's up. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
But others have

☺️😅😅😅😅😅 and others may have seen who you ha r

But remember the warnings in other threads

This was well discussed

On we go
Not sure why anyone would be upset by this.
Not sure why anyone would be upset by this. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yeah cip popular

But know the oussy
Know the club that’s cip on her
Then old man get sloppy

Wasn’t your interview thread a great warning for some
I believe it was covered

Great review here
Never met her or talked to her no interest in her ever

Why the wk

It’s a common issue lately among this area ask the gobc
I believe they are the start of the outbreak

Don’t be naive

And nbt can assure for you that I may be Mia in posting but never Mia in life
On we go enter her at your your risk
Why is this hooker banned

Lily wk why is she banned Originally Posted by Missburger
I'm not sure why she's banned. I think it had something to to with her posting a photo on NBT's interview thread.
Im not being naive Missburger, just suspicious.
I'm not sure why she's banned. I think it had something to to with her posting a photo on NBT's interview thread.
Im not being naive Missburger, just suspicious. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Read that interview thread again post by post
So you can be suspicious about not what but where it starts

Read it closely it’s there
Not sure why anyone would be upset by this. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
If what Missburger posting is true, then I can see why. She's popular. I've tried to hook up with her a few times when I started posting here.
She got banned for posting the pictures, another swell whore was banned as well.

I miss PF actually, hope everything's OK. Miss the other one who got the ban hammer as well.

Everything else seems business as usual.

This prostitute is spectacular looking by upstate NY standards as I have definitely said before.

Seems like she gets fucked an awful lot by people who are happy to talk about it.

Some think this is the point of the board, I disagree.

I go 100% by the pictures and could care less about what some creepy old man thinks about fucking one of my potential targets.

I do enjoy an entertaining personality like everyone else does, especially happy with ignorant hayseeds. It's a secondary consideration however.
She got banned for posting the pictures, another swell whore was banned as well.

I miss PF actually, hope everything's OK. Miss the other one who got the ban hammer as well.

Everything else seems business as usual.

This prostitute is spectacular looking by upstate NY standards as I have definitely said before.

Seems like she gets fucked an awful lot by people who are happy to talk about it.

Some think this is the point of the board, I disagree.

I go 100% by the pictures and could care less about what some creepy old man thinks about fucking one of my potential targets.

I do enjoy an entertaining personality like everyone else does, especially happy with ignorant hayseeds. It's a secondary consideration however. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Pf is very well a great honest person
Terrific insight on the biz I might add

So many stories but damn these board rules

Nikki not my type especially now

Fawget bout it
Not even sure what exactly is being suggested here.

I myself have done some nasty things with whores, plenty of times.

I see it as a calculated risk.

It's part of why these extremely popular broads scare me.

PF's lack of teeth, I find this disturbing.

Otherwise she's attractive enough and seems to fit the hick profile perfectly.
Not even sure what exactly is being suggested here.

I myself have done some nasty things with whores, plenty of times.

I see it as a calculated risk.

It's part of why these extremely popular broads scare me.

PF's lack of teeth, I find this disturbing.

Otherwise she's attractive enough and seems to fit the hick profile perfectly. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol

You got the gobc nervous that interview was gong south
We will revisit that again shortly
I actually have a story about inadvertently desecrating a whore who later claimed to be a family member of a paying customer who I am very remotely familiar with.

I found this strange and kind of chalked it off as a creative attempt by an extremely damaged weirdo to stir the pot.

Was out of my geographic area anyway, and below physical appearance standards, but I guess it's the kind of shit that goes on with these whack jobs.

Plus I have no use for mental cases with paralyzing daddy issues.

Anyway, off-topic and I really don't need the points.

Sorry mods.