Observing and saustin....

Hey KidRock,here's a gimme hat for your collection.

Originally Posted by Observing

Why would I be offended being called kid rock? I've been called way worse you used up hooker.

Ps. When I blow my load in your mouth give me my fucking hat!
When am I gonna pass screening so we can meet?

Btw, which middle aged hookers are these two? I think she gave us a hint! Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Middle aged? One of them is a white haired senior citizen that's been trying to land Z for a long ass time....
Middle aged? One of them is a white haired senior citizen that's been trying to land Z for a long ass time.... Originally Posted by Whispers

IB
Not the brightest bulb and blows in the direction of the last fart...

Instead of Kicksrocks, could it be?

Originally Posted by Observing
ya need to give Kicksrock a break, it's not nice to pick on the handicapped.
Middle aged? One of them is a white haired senior citizen that's been trying to land Z for a long ass time.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Say it ain't so Boss?

I thought middle age for hookers was 25?
Say it ain't so Boss?

I thought middle age for hookers was 25? Originally Posted by Still Looking
That depends on when they start whoring...... I think a year in the whore business ages them about 10 years IRL....
That depends on when they start whoring...... I think a year in the whore business ages them about 10 years IRL.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I thought it was 7 or was that bitches?
I thought it was 7 or was that bitches? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Bitches? Whores?...

We have been friends a long time SL... Please don't start disrespecting our dogs now by discussing them in the same threads as the whores....

OK?....
Bitches? Whores?...

We have been friends a long time SL... Please don't start disrespecting our dogs now by discussing them in the same threads as the whores....

OK?.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Sorry Boss no disrespect intended!

ya need to give Kicksrock a break, it's not nice to pick on the handicapped. Originally Posted by nuglet

Good one chicken nugget!
Nowadays, white hair's called plaatin'm blonde an' a bee-yew-tishun's gonna charge an arm anna laig ta git tha bleachin' did right.