to do anything but she could still keep the donation, also told
her we could just meet out in public somewhere, and also that
she could leave at anytime. Well I met her at her incall and
was a perfect gentleman as always, after we took it slow and
talked for a while ( I told her she was completely in charge because
I didn't have a clue about the protocol for seeing a girl ) which
made her feel very much at ease with me. She was a complete
sweetheart with me and we wound up having a very hot hour long
session and she gave me my first p411 ok.

I chose her to contact not just because of her looks but because
also she seemed like she would be very honest and not take
advantage of my situation, and also because she seemed to
really enjoy what she was doing. Did this through research.

I guess the lesson there is, where there's a will there's a way.
Board presence isn't really that compelling to some ladies either. Ive had some ask "You been on eccie for "X" amount of time and no reviews? WTF?" When I explained I was very cautious and wanted to read up on all I could first, I never heard back from them. I guess no answer is a "No", Lol.

I'm on P411 too and its pretty much the same "no reviews or okays?" and then dead silence or no response back at all..... However, there are some newbie friendly girls that come through and only advertise on P411. Its worth it I think. The staff at P411 is super nice and helpful from my experiences so P411 is a yes from me.

I also use the shotgun request method, it doesn't hurt to ask so I ask them all . This method is not for the faint of heart though, be prepared to get many no responses, many "No" responses, and many "sure hunny, when you get some references" responses. I have plenty of patience though. I would rather invest time waiting for the right connection or chemistry than wasting my time and a ladies time I really didn't want to see just to get an OK.

......Or you could just live in Dallas and have plenty of HOT ladies to spend time with.

Peace be with you brother,
B
Beezdat,

When we speak of board presence, we mean a public presence. Lurking in the background, never posting, no reviews, all of that equals no presence.

Get involved in chat. I know from what I hear, it sounds like a lot of gals go there and really pester guys for sessions. Hell, if they want a session that bad, they may be a little less detailed in their screening. (Take that for what it is worth.) However, if you are respectful, can behave yourself for 30-45 minutes in a chat session, well, you might just be able to behave yourself BCD.

Same holds true for on the board itself. If you whine and complain constantly, then the gals may figure there is nothing going to satisfy you and they would be better to avoid you and a possible bad review.

These are the ways that I was able to get to see gals. Worked for me. It took a year. I posted a few comments, exchanged PMs with a few ladies, wrote reviews on a few RMTs who I saw. When I decided to actually go see a top notch provider from a now defunct board, she was quite comfortable. From there I have managed to pretty much see any lady I wanted with minimal to no screening. Sure, the back channels might have been busy with the ladies talking, but no work on my part.

But the reality is, in a job interview, the employer and the candidate are looking to see if there is a good fit. Usually the employer holds the upper hand in these things and the candidate is just hoping to get hired, not really doing his part to make sure he will be happy there. In this hobby world, the employer is YOU. You have the money. It is a temporary position, one hour at a time. But the top ladies have learned to do their part in the interview process. They want to make sure you are a good boss, not an ass. They want to make sure that when the job is done, you will be happy and will provide them a good reference, cuz you are after all just a temporary employer, and they rely on your good reference to get their next temporary job.
tj812, man, you are so close to getting it all done ... don't give up now ... the reality is that the ladies have a lot to lose if they make a mistake in their screening ... keep that in mind whenever you're contacting a lady.

Tigercat and others are giving good advice ... I was in your situation 9 months ago ... now I can't afford all the ladies willing to see me LOL ... use the search on P411 ... go into Chat and be respectful ... if you show up in there yelling "I want pussy" the ladies will give you a ration of s*&t and you'll be trolling BP for months.

And always remember the ladies talk amongst themselves about clients and that is an excellent way to get your rep, both good and bad, spread amongst the ladies.

Don't give up now tj, you are so close to getting it done.
Beezdat,

When we speak of board presence, we mean a public presence. Lurking in the background, never posting, no reviews, all of that equals no presence.

. Originally Posted by tigercat
I agree with you tigercat. My post was coming from the understanding of the OP's frustration. The things mentioned by you and others are good advise for sure. I was merely pointing out that just because one is a member here and on P411 doesnt mean that your "job" is done, patience and "working" at it are the key and yes whining is definitely a put off to the ladies.

PSA:
I would like to take this time to personally thank all the "newbie" friendly providers and ladies that can do their own screening and feel comfortable doing it for themselves. Without them this hobby would be a small circle of acquaintances and never give any outsiders a chance to live their fantasies. Thanks Girls for your contributions!

Play safe, Have fun
B
There are lots of newbie friendly providers on p411. That's where I started in the hobby. Once you get 1 ok you're good to go. I have 5 now and it makes things much easier.