how much sex do you and your partner/s.o./wife have each week?

I am getting as much as I can afford. The divorce went through last week and I really don't know how often she is getting any. Actually, it's none of my business.
If she is getting as much as she was enjoying with me during the last 2 or 3 years of our marriage, it would be twice a year.
I try to have sex at least twice a week.....I have no idea how many times a week my wife has sex...lol
If I told you, youall would make me turn in my man card.......things are bad is all I can say
Once a quarter. Its a long quarter.
If get the "garbage can pussy". Like the garbage man, it comes once a week if I'm lucky ��. Our love transcends sex.
Well I'm not married no SO.. So I have sub all my heavy work out. I hobby about once a month maybe twice on my birthday month. Other than that I
Work were I can drink and gamble.
SO -3x a year , Yup 1x every 4 months / why I am here just saying
Last time I was granted access was 19 years ago.
Sex and health go hand in hand.
Or dick in hand. ☺
At the moment I'm unpartnered and loving the single life.
About once a week. Fortunately I'm not a sex every day kind of guy, so throw in a FBSM w/L2 or L1 once a week or so and I'm good.
I gt it from RW bout 5 times a week...six if the kids n grandkids are not here .lol
In the hobby world I try to gt it as much as I can..lol

Last nite my SO had his friend cum over and do me!yummm!
After 48 years----0
Married over 20 years and I noticed a pattern in myself that when my wife and I get in an argument over something I often go seek a provider for some fun. It releaves my stress and then I can deal with my wife easier. So thank you to the girls for helping my marriage.