When at a business, or pleasure, dinner meeting are there certain foods you avoid eating?

I avoid eating things I don’t like.
Avoid the Waygu also because 95% of the time here in the states, it’s not really Waygu.

Certainly. Lots of common sense rules on things to avoid:

1. Nothing difficult to eat. No snails if they’re in the shell; no crab or lobster it has to be taken from it’s shell at the table; any unfamiliar fish on the bone; pasta (depending on how adept you are).

2. Anything you have to eat with your fingers (unless it is a very informal place). No ribs, fried chicken, chicken wings, etc. And anything else inherently messy.

3. The most expensive thing in the menu, especially if it is notable more expensive than the majority if the items. Avoid the $160 6 oz,. Waygu medallion.

4. Anything likely to cause bad breath or gastric distress.

5. Anything likely to call attention to yourself. Flaming drinks; elaborate table side presentations; having to wear a hat, etc.

6. And be very modest in your consumption of adult beverages. One drink or glass of wine. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Great topic.

I don’t eat much on business because I can think sharper when I’m not feeling bloated.

I don’t eat much on dates because I can eat my dates much better when I’m not feeling bloated.
I know a woman that gives me the remote to her vibrator (fitted in her panties) while we are in a restaurant. But I have strict orders not to turn it on high while she’s eating.
I know a woman that gives me the remote to her vibrator (fitted in her panties) while we are in a restaurant. But I have strict orders not to turn it on high while she’s eating. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Damn that’s gotta be fun. That’s good shit right there. I haven’t experienced that yet but my SO and I have both said we want to do that. And she didn’t give me restrictions. Can’t decide, what would be more fun? Cheap ass Chili’s with a wide variety of clientele, or a high end place?

Gotta get on that.
  • Crock
  • 05-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Avoid the Waygu also because 95% of the time here in the states, it’s not really Waygu. Originally Posted by pistol shot
Depends on whether you mean Japanese Wagyu, or American Wagyu. Either way, it's almost always worth the price. Beef that literally melts in your mouth is amazing.
Business - avoid soups
Date - avoid heavy foods and leafyand gassy veggies
Crawfish