I CAME prematurely, but you are Non MSOG, how does the session end?

Probably not likely to get a response from the known non MSOG providers. Really what can they say? "I admit I only book hours, make you come in 15 and then sit around making forced superficial chit chat for the next 45 minutes hoping you end it early?
Probably not, but they could state what their expectations are ...
and indeed I expect more responses from hobbyists who had that happen to them and report back to quite a growing number here who like to know more about such situations.
Mia, THX, also MSOG provider... and you always make me hard and horny with your posts about edging and making guys sweat and scream, lol

IB, I m sure you took notice of Mia's post.
Mia, THX, also MSOG provider... and you always make me hard and horny with your posts about edging and making guys sweat and scream, lol

IB, I m sure you took notice of Mia's post. Originally Posted by fun2come
Yes I did, one hit wonders are seekers of the "edging" and they are good at it so yes, she did arouse my desire.

IB
Interesting, so far ~40% = Hobbyist gets kicked out/provider leaves.
That's what I was assuming.

Don't you feel a little bit cheated? You paying for time with lady or the 1 CUM?
No wrong answer here, just trying to understand behavior/thinking/patters.
So what happens if you don't cum, do you get to stay for a few hours?

IB
So what happens if you don't cum, do you get to stay for a few hours?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
You dont leave till you do cum....
You dont leave till you do cum.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Well I'm in the hair trigger category so no worries on that, but once I did not cum and my time was up and I did not want to impose on the ladies time so I left, I know that VL would not let me leave until I did release the hounds.

IB
I always ask if the guy can go more than once. If he says no, then I employ edging techniques
I always ask if the guy can go more than once. If he says no, then I employ edging techniques Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Loooove them edging techniques.

IB
I would never book with a gal for an hour that did not do MSOG, now for a 30 minute session, one pop is ok, I can cum twice in 30 mintues but I have to be really horny or have not cum in a week or so...
I always ask if the guy can go more than once. If he says no, then I employ edging techniques Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
What are edging techniques? Just curious.
I've written about edging extensively on my website... If your artist employees the correct techniques, you will have a prolonged hard erection, that melts into multiple orgasms, until you are completely spent and run dry.... Almost identical to multiple orgasms in a woman. Techniques used often differ from artist to artist. My record so far is 6 in a 60 minute session, after my client ran a full 5k....Most occurring in the last 20 minutes. He was begging me to stop....

I do prefer quality over quantity, but in a good edging session, it's not necessary to choose one or the other.

http://miachristinelove.wix.com/erot...s-edging/c1ywm
What are edging techniques? Just curious. Originally Posted by actionman98
I think it's got sumthang to do with sum heavy-duty man-scaping.