Let's talk about Aunt Flo for the millionth time.

Right, you're bloody well right, you know you got a right to say. Originally Posted by bistraight69
I love Supertramp.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-25-2014, 06:43 AM
Just a little of something i am finding out now after the fact but its not as easy to get anymore, lots of doors have closed. (ft worth anyway) Originally Posted by bored@home
I am a grown up making grown up decisions. I am not limited by the state of Texas. There is a whole planet out there.

But on that note- if a girl is playing in this lifestyle and hasn't thought about accidents, prepared in case, or is on bc to prevent... Then I feel she should be on it. Smarter people help the dumb ones. Take her ass to planned parenthood. Fellas- Exchange a session for a FULL check up and a 3 month supply of bc. Ladies- mentor the new ones, show them how to take care of themselves.
I am a grown up making grown up decisions. I am not limited by the state of Texas. There is a whole planet out there.

But on that note- if a girl is playing in this lifestyle and hasn't thought about accidents, prepared in case, or is on bc to prevent... Then I feel she should be on it. Smarter people help the dumb ones. Take her ass to planned parenthood. Fellas- Exchange a session for a FULL check up and a 3 month supply of bc. Ladies- mentor the new ones, show them how to take care of themselves. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
A whole planet you say... Wow never thought of that.
I think it's fantastic that you have so many options and answers.
I vote you as role model - mentor of the week.

Seriously I do admire quite a bit about your ~ze~ persona but this rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe the "smart" and "dumb" word choice. I think informed and ignorant would have played better but either way the message is clear.
Ain't nothing like alittle ketchup on your hot dog. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Edward Cullen would totally eat that.