How about them Cowboys

They just played the most uptempo offense in the league after playing a night road game four days ago. I'm certainly not predicting a Super Bowl but they get a pass on this one. They didn't have time to recuperate from their last game much less scheme for Chip Kelly. Hell, I don't think Romo even practices until Thursday on a normal week. Originally Posted by broes
You do realize you replied to a dude who probably has a DirecTV subscription to a Cricket league.
NY....c'mon, buddy.....you're better than that. Lol.....it's high time you get some new material if you're gonna diss the Cowboys.....the Kevin Hart calendar was funny when it came out but damn....that bit's gotten kinda stale dontcha think?

BTW...nice gag job by the Giants yesterday. Good Lord.....the Jags? Ouch, ouch, ouch....
....the question begs to be asked, who's got more of a mess on their hands: the Skins or the Giants? (and NO you can't say the JETS do! lol)

Good luck come April (or May....) for Draft Weekend.....that's about all New York fans have to look forward to now.

For some fun Originally Posted by NYr
  • NYr
  • 12-01-2014, 09:13 PM
NY....c'mon, buddy.....you're better than that. Lol.....it's high time you get some new material if you're gonna diss the Cowboys.....the Kevin Hart calendar was funny when it came out but damn....that bit's gotten kinda stale dontcha think?

BTW...nice gag job by the Giants yesterday. Good Lord.....the Jags? Ouch, ouch, ouch....
....the question begs to be asked, who's got more of a mess on their hands: the Skins or the Giants? (and NO you can't say the JETS do! lol)

Good luck come April (or May....) for Draft Weekend.....that's about all New York fans have to look forward to now. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

So long as it is accurate, why change. I also added a new one for you.

yeah Sunday was an embarrassment and I Admit that...but at least we had a 21 point lead to lose...not something Cowboys fans can say....since when do they have a 21 point lead .
I actually texted a friend who is a Raiders fan saying I don't know which one of us should be more embarrassed.

Between the Redskins and Giants question...longterm, the Redskins...their owner has no idea how to run a team. Giants have a lot of issues, but I have faith in the owners to at least right the ship.