For Those Who Use It How Does The Chat Room Influence YOu

Chat is fun, you get both spectrums. Ones you click with and ones you don't. I usually have a fun time in there, and sometimes I sit back and watch the show. I'm usually in there more than on the boards so that's how many people know me.
I get bored pretty fast because the regulars tend to talk to each other and ignore others. That and it just gets too crazy when there are 20 or more chatters. I like private chat much better. You can actually hold a conversation.
+1 to Ivy - observing someone's behavior in chat can give you a clue as to whether you are interested or not. Probably not always right, but a good start....
Being new to the hobby I have found chat to be a great help. I have been able to chat with both providers and other hobbyist. Even found a few guys who too a degree have taken me under their wing. Which for a newbie is a huge help. And like many said it was a great way to talk to providers and get a "feel" for them and how you and them would click.

Yes the drama can get old at times but really that is most chat rooms not just here. And yes sometimes the regulars can monopolize the room but again that is pretty common for chat rooms.

I highly recommend to newer members to go in and say hi.

Great thread Looie

+1 to Ivy - observing someone's behavior in chat can give you a clue as to whether you are interested or not. Probably not always right, but a good start.... Originally Posted by Papacorn
I'm not really idle in chat, normally now just talking in a pm box, as I have visited the room more and more I can't stand the drama and bs. Nor the posting of pics OVER & OVER.

Many have gotten on my DNS list from sitting in chat watching the way they talk to ladies. How ever it has worked the other way as well.. there are some I might see because of being in there.

It get's a lil annoying when tryin to participate and then feeling like you are ignored. Instead of "fighting" for attention I just grow quite and let the ones whom WANT to talk to me pm me.

So if you see me in there and I'm not talking much in the room.... pm me! In private I am more likely going to share some of my pics that are NOT on showcase!

The solicitions and gentlemen promoting just a few ladies is also rather on the down-graded scale but to each their own!
I love chat! When I need love I always go to chat... its like a family in there for me. Yes there is drama but there is this great thing called Block....

And sorry Hotlips I will stop drunk chatting so much lol
I guess it time for me to chime in, huh LOOIE?

Well, as a regular in chat, I have noticed the changes that has occurred since the demise of CL and BP! Chat used to be a place to get to know people.....not a place to just pick up your next date! We actually had fun! Talk about everything under the sun! But, here lately, it's been hard to have fun because of all the soliciting and the posting of pics after pics after pics! Not saying that pics are bad, but damn, pics from the same girl over and over gets a little old! And let's talk about manners! When someone enters the room, by all means, say hello! Remember, they came into chat to CHAT with people! They didn't come in there to see drama or for some girl or guy to whine how lonely they are! Get a grip, people!

But on the positive side, I have met some really wonderful people in chat who I can actually call, my friends!
i like chat for the most part.. i think the pimp drama is amusing. The posting of pics over and over and constant begging by one or two is really annoying though and also the drama kings & queens who like to stir the pot are the only reasons i stay away sometimes.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Don't worry, I've decided to keep my ass out of chat from now on. One less dramallama to deal with for y'all folks...

Carry on.
  • T-Can
  • 01-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Well, I had an awesome reply but somehow (yes I was in chat too), Login timed out and deleted the shit!

So I will try it again....

I liked chat early on but now, it is a lot of drama and pimps/pimped girls who you don't know if it is actually the girl or pimp you are talking to.

I've met a lot of good hobbyists here in Fort Worth in there where we have gone and hung out at the titty bars for drinks and fun. I've met a lot of providers in there that I would have never seen if not for chat.....ex. sweetlust, Channel Taylor, Itzel, sexialexis86, - to name a few.

ThinWhiteDuke - you have been MIA for awhile or I've just missed ya!
Mizono - I hope I had good POS advice, haha
TexAss - funny guy and good to chat with and hang

Lana, Meg, Kendall, Ze, Jules, TexasStarr, THT, Kaci, and the rest of the ladies - y'all are wonderful!

Good thread looie - Can we call you a legend yet?
Well, I had an awesome reply but somehow (yes I was in chat too), Login timed out and deleted the shit!

So I will try it again....

I liked chat early on but now, it is a lot of drama and pimps/pimped girls who you don't know if it is actually the girl or pimp you are talking to.

I've met a lot of good hobbyists here in Fort Worth in there where we have gone and hung out at the titty bars for drinks and fun. I've met a lot of providers in there that I would have never seen if not for chat.....ex. sweetlust, Channel Taylor, Itzel, sexialexis86, - to name a few.

ThinWhiteDuke - you have been MIA for awhile or I've just missed ya!
Mizono - I hope I had good POS advice, haha
TexAss - funny guy and good to chat with and hang

Lana, Meg, Kendall, Ze, Jules, and the rest of the ladies - y'all are wonderful!

Good thread looie - Can we call you a legend yet? Originally Posted by CanDo01
CD I always enjoy your advice man. Speaking of hittin up the titty bars when we goin man? I say we get a group together and hell invite a few of the ladies if there interested!!!

But back on topic.
I guess it time for me to chime in, huh LOOIE?

Well, as a regular in chat, I have noticed the changes that has occurred since the demise of CL and BP! Chat used to be a place to get to know people.....not a place to just pick up your next date! We actually had fun! Talk about everything under the sun! But, here lately, it's been hard to have fun because of all the soliciting and the posting of pics after pics after pics! Not saying that pics are bad, but damn, pics from the same girl over and over gets a little old! And let's talk about manners! When someone enters the room, by all means, say hello! Remember, they came into chat to CHAT with people! They didn't come in there to see drama or for some girl or guy to whine how lonely they are! Get a grip, people!

But on the positive side, I have met some really wonderful people in chat who I can actually call, my friends! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

+1000

I can't stand all the chatter with weiner and things that make a lady look like they are just off the street or under age.

It's perfectly ok to have CLASS!
There is a chat room here on ECCIE?
There is a chat room here on ECCIE? Originally Posted by still-asleep
First rule of eccie chat is, don't talk about eccie chat.
Being able to chat with various providers and hobbyists is nice... I have to agree with the posting of the same pics repeatedly is nerve wracking and annoying. As far as the Drama goes get your popcorn...

"Oh no she didnt!!"