A PSA about references

Oh damn, I had you as “1.2 inch cock” my bad. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Of course!!!!!
  • sydmo
  • 02-21-2018, 07:27 PM
she's such a smart ass, I love her
Oh damn, I had you as “1.2 inch cock” my bad. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If'n yer callin' him 1.2 inch cock, yer gonna git'im all cornfused wif meh! Jus' jokin' Mah cock ain't thet big.

All tha gals that's seen meh in person ne'er fergits meh an' whut Ah looks laik. Mos' calls me Jabba tha Hut. But a few young ones thet ain't ne'er seen Star Wars calls meh Fat Amy 'cos o' Pitch Perfect. It's onna 'count o' mah big ol' fat man-boobs, tho'. Not 'cos Ah sing purdy.
Yassss, this right here. When they text "do you cim ?" No handle or anything. 😂😂😂 How do they even know if they text the right person?? Like, sir??!! Who are you and who sent you??😂😂😂
^^^ answer should be - yes but I will give it back.

I use P411 as reference. So limits me to ladies on P411.
  • Old-T
  • 02-22-2018, 11:18 AM
I second the P411 comment. It makes life easier on both sides.

However sometimes references are needed outside of that, but I have never had an issue.

1. I do something (positive) the future reference will remember. An unusual small gift (one was a box of jell-o. I guarantee she remembered me years later. Long story), or an unusual restaurant for dinner, or left her a tip in silver dollars. Be creative--it really does help her remember.

2. Before using her as a reference
contact her and ask if it's OK, and at that time remind her who you are (see step 1) and tell her who might be contacting her.

3. Then give her name and contact info to the lady you want to see.

Seems to work well for me.