The truth behind the “hobby”

Jeez...the incel (or salty wife) is coming through strong on that one.
Irish this is not an airport.... you didn't need to announce your departure lol
Irish this is not an airport.... you didn't need to announce your departure lol Originally Posted by LuciaConte
LMFAO!!! 🤣😂😂
Irish this is not an airport.... you didn't need to announce your departure lol Originally Posted by LuciaConte
LOL thank you Lucia for the laugh! Funniest thing I read today!

I have been in this hobby for several years. I greatly disagree with irishwarrior. I never had a bad experience with anyone i have met. I have met alot of amazing women on here. I find most of the woman here to be charming and beautiful. They deserve our respect and should never be treated otherwise. That is my 2 cents.
I have been in this hobby for several years. I greatly disagree with irishwarrior. I never had a bad experience with anyone i have met. I have met alot of amazing women on here. I find most of the woman here to be charming and beautiful. They deserve our respect and should never be treated otherwise. That is my 2 cents. Originally Posted by jjo6699
Great point and I agree with you. Almost all the providers I've met have been very decent friendly ladies who have taken excellent care of me.

Even if Irish Warrior is right and a few providers are lazy or drunks or thieves...so what? Providers are humans just like everyone else. Why should they be held to some unrealistically high moral standard? Just like the women & men in every other profession, there will be some bad seeds among providers too. That doesn't mean all providers are "losers".

IrishWarrior is one of those insecure guys with low self esteem who needs to put down others to feel better about himself. Putting down providers won't make you feel better about yourself, IrishWarrior...not in the long run.
I would bet any amount of money this was written by an angry Irish woman
HAHA you stole my line!!

God made him do it .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Then how do you know what the ladies are like, hmm?

I’m not a hobbyist, you dumb fucks. Originally Posted by IrishWarrior
OP, let’s hope you find some pussy outside the hobby that’s not lazy or drunk or criminal. So....after you clear your conscience how long does it take before you want to hobby again ?
Yeah somebody’s wife found their account LOL. Hey OP your husband has been fucking hookers. Tell you what PM me and if you are at all doable we can grudge fuck. Angry wife’s are the best fucks !
Hey OP, you're directing your anger in the wrong spot. Nobody is forcing your husband to seek out hookers. Maybe you shouldn't be such a prude, and try out some kinks with him. You can't be close-minded and expect your hubby not to stray. Communication is key, ask him what kinks he's into, and try those out. Good luck lady
That's for all the brothers on LOCKDOWN.
Wait, you mean that all these girls don’t really love me and that they would totally date me in the RW? Wow, spoiler alert!
LauraLynn, Your friends are some of the ones I’m speaking of. You should get better friends.