yayyyyyy

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Omg how cuteeeeeeeee hes driving awwww Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am not cute
in fact not very easy ta look at, long hair and full beard hiding most make it easier yet not easy

But you're already perfect! (See? Two can play at that game.)

Originally Posted by Doove
yes she is
I had =forgotten about this forum. Fucking OSD said there was taint here ...
He lied.
  • Tiger
  • 07-06-2013, 07:35 PM
I wanted make sure I had the perfect tan before heading west.

Pander? Me? Ha! I should think you know better by now. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Whoa!...you come with tan lines?
He lied. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
I did not lie. I just never said if he would be able see it. Its here just not showing it as it be shy and hiding
That is a mighty thin taint hair you are splitting.
AB - - just askin' - why don't you start your own threADs.

ijs
  • Doove
  • 07-07-2013, 06:40 AM

ijs Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Oh good grief.
This side of the board could use some good threAds....please. [cickets in background]
omg I got so sunburnt yesterday out on sacandaga. omg even the sunblock didnt help. Be careful ppl, the sun is BRUTAL lol

ijs Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Hey Oreo,
Threads are for everyone's participation, unless they are posted in a private forum.
Sooo... do everyone a fav, and go back to plotting out your revenge. The petty posts just aren't that interesting.

Maybe I will start a new ThreAd, titled "Being able to differentiate between fantasy and reality".
Care to post there?
sweetheart - I was just wondering why you hijacked a thread by VB about the holiday weekend. its ok. all is good.

I've no revenge to plot or carry out. perhaps you should consider your own comment - #7 - "Apparently my sarcasm was lost on you, or whichever one of your "friends" that is typing for you". Perhaps a bit over the top on your own part, and this for someone whose initial post was simply about joy of summer weather. I know I was happy to see the sun over the holiday weekend

Its all I have to say Albany Blonde. I'm done here. Posting, PM'ing, or emailing me in reply to this will not elicit a response.

cheers, hope you had a nice weekend

Hey Oreo,
Threads are for everyone's participation, unless they are posted in a private forum.
Sooo... do everyone a fav, and go back to plotting out your revenge. The petty posts just aren't that interesting.

Maybe I will start a new ThreAd, titled "Being able to differentiate between fantasy and reality".
Care to post there? Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
  • Doove
  • 07-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey Oreo,

Care to post there? Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
see #27 Doove.

wtf ever

post all you want. I'll not cast shadow on Albany Blonde nor will I speak disparagingly of her. I asked a simple question of her. You or she can attempt to take this to the ground. I will not participate
see #27 Doove.

wtf ever

post all you want. I'll not cast shadow on Albany Blonde nor will I speak disparagingly of her. I asked a simple question of her. You or she can attempt to take this to the ground. I will not participate Originally Posted by MountainGoat
I seem to remember a some garbble about "Golden Pussy Syndrome... Not worth the advertised rate..." Was that not speaking "disparagingly"?

Now the ThreAd has been hijacked. Kudos, MG!