The world's biggest sucker

She had you at hello.

Sorry that was wrong of me
Call her out so we all know who she is and not to contact her. Let her fade away in BP oblivion.
Yeah without a name it is just a painful story and a life lesson and least let us know what this whore's name is too avoid... I think the 'police report' got you thinking she was honest... I will PM you one of me getting in an accident if you will send me cash... con artists go a long way, that's probably the same one she has been using for 10 years with different dates and locations...
hey, i have an amazon account if you'd like to keep this going..

just kidding. name her.
Man my life has really sucked recently but reading this gave me a whole new outlook.
Sorry to say this but you're the biggest sucker this month Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Or week....possibly even the day depending on how busy the strip clubs were.

EVERY man has been suckered in by pussy at some point. Learn from it. Send her a link to this. If you get nothing but static in return then out her. If nothing else we need more drama around here.
[Yeah, we all play the sucker on some level at some point. Admittedly, that was a lot, not only cash consuming, but time as well.

I think, for the sake of all hobbykind, you have to say who it is. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Most of us have been there, it's a learning experience. I've wasted thousands learning. Don't be too tough on yourself and move on. Agee too that you should name her.

just kidding. name her. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
You're freaking hilarious...you and Tara are the two ladies I just love to see post.

just kidding. name her. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
That is the best reply so far...
Thank you for teaching us a lesson the easy way...through an example. One can't make shit like this up very easily.

You are definately a gambling man with a "covering your losses" attitude. I hope you have better experiences gambling in Vegas and investing in stock markets.....
Man you got alot of guts writing this when you knew that you were going to be treated like a piņata at a birthday party.

I've got no patience for bad TCB. I figure if she can't make the appointment on time then she doesn't need the money and she probably wouldn't be good anyway.

As for sending a girl money up front, not in a million fucking years. I'd tell her than she should give me an all night no limits session for 300 for inconveniencing me.

Don't understand why you haven't named her since you're never going to see again anyway.
aLike most others have said, you are a brave man for letting us know but why in the world would you not out her? Medical reason that resulted from a supposed car wreck? She robbed you buddy and the entire point of this board is to let providers and hobbies to know who is safe to see and who we should avoid.

You have taken the first brave step but now it's to
I enjoy to do your civic duty and name her!
  • L.A.
  • 10-16-2015, 10:25 AM
I'm curious if this was supposed to be a first time meeting or if you two had some history.
As long as her name isn't shared, you're still playing the role of "enabler". She's a hunt with a "C".
I'm curious if this was supposed to be a first time meeting or if you two had some history. Originally Posted by L.A.
I was wondering the same thing.

Btw, saying someone told you they went to the hospital after a car accident is not medical speculation. If you said she had a broken arm or head injury or something specific then that would be medical speculation.

So ya, feel free to save your brethren some time and money and name her.

I'm sorry that happened to you though. Live and learn.
  • grean
  • 10-16-2015, 11:29 AM
If you ever asked for greek, now you can understand what your asking for.....