strap on play??

PJ,

I'm sure Dallas would tell you "I'll just put the tip in, c'mon, it'll be fun!"

LMFAO Originally Posted by coventricity

i'm on to that line , Cov .... i've used it tooo many times ! LMAO !!!!

if i let any body do it though, it would be Dee !!!
*sniffles* I guess it's cause you don't know me *sniffles*
mmm i definitely love strap on play with lea and one of her fun filled guys! i have one but have not found someone to use it on, besides in RL. dallas, yours is a very nice size, as i remember that triple we did and april broke it out lol!
*sniffles* I guess it's cause you don't know me *sniffles* Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
i don't know you ....... but , i'd sure like to !!!! your avatar is hottttt
.... but , we're gonna have to talk bout that strap on thing !

mmm i definitely love strap on play with lea and one of her fun filled guys! i have one but have not found someone to use it on, besides in RL. dallas, yours is a very nice size, as i remember that triple we did and april broke it out lol! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda

Bee .... you , Dee and April that'd be the triple of a life time !!!
lol---yep Miss B...sure was fun!!!

I now have a small vibrating one/and a fatter pink one!

PJ---I would never do anything to you that you did not want....unless you begged for it...lol!

Coven.....one day sugar...lol
LOL ... Dee, you're the best

Cov, you don't know what you're missing !!
OK I will be brave and say If I it was brought up during an appointment I would probably give it a shot, as long as they were gentle.
I had this one guy that could put some K-Y on his glass mushroom shaped anal toy and insert that huge thing with no problem! It looked similar to the photo I have attached, however, it was way bigger. When I watched him do that it just blew my mind! He told me it took many years for him to be able to insert huge objects up his rectum. I can barley get a finger in mine, and here this fellow is inserting shit like boweling pins up his ass! It’s amazing how the human body can stretch and flex!

Oh that's just too much information.....:hyp o_h4h:
Mmmmmm you girls are so crazy sexy!!
I have a couple, well 3 .. and do like to play with them though Ive never used it on a girl
sweet---that can be changed...lol
I have a couple, well 3 .. and do like to play with them though Ive never used it on a girl Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
sweet---that can be changed...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

would you two invite me, i don't think i could handle being the receiver, but i'd love to be involved !!!
would you two invite me, i don't think i could handle being the receiver, but i'd love to be involved !!! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
I'm sure that would be an awesome 3some!!
I'm sure that would be an awesome 3some!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

..... it would be one of my fantasy encounters !!!