Encounter: Candice really let me down

I think if the comments aren't in private tags anyone can read them
I know some of the stuff he tried to pull on one of the ladies. She let me read every text. All 86 of them in less than 6 hours. If that doesn't scare a lady off nothing will. And the stipulations he wanted her to agree to was totally deranged.
I thought that if it was in the ROS only those guys could read it. I may be totally wrong. Catman you may be totally correct
The ros is independent of other people s comments on that's the to reason the mods make us put the info listed in the ros in private tags on when we discuss it
Okay got you buddy. I didn't know that and I am glad you told me.
Is that Seeking.com? Looks more like a dating sight. Originally Posted by Want2cu
That's what they want it to look like. There can be no talk about pay2play at all within the site. It is really a Sugar Baby site, but you can find ladies that are willing to provide.
I thought that if it was in the ROS only those guys could read it. I may be totally wrong. Catman you may be totally correct Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Yes, ECCIE programs it that way, however, you can still take a screen shot or copy & paste.
That's what they want it to look like. There can be no talk about pay2play at all within the site. It is really a Sugar Baby site, but you can find ladies that are willing to provide. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Exactly. You can usually tell by their profile what they are down for. Of course they won't say it directly, but they'll say things like "take care of me I'll take care of you", etc...

It does come with a monthly fee, however there are SO MANY women on there, you can search by age, height, body type, hair color, etc... The monthly fee is WELL worth it, imo.

For example, I just ran a search for 18-25, 5ft 5 or shorter, curvy, avg, slim, or athletic. That brings up about 60 profiles that have been active in the last month in a 25 mile radius of Springfield.
If any of you guys think that Private Tags or the ROS isn't seen by ladies I hate to let you know they do. Guys let that info out all the time. They show it to them while they're with them E-Mail copies or send it to them in a Text. I knew a monger in KC who isn't in the hobby now that gave a Provider access to his accounts on EM Eccie Listcrawler. So nothing is private on any of these sites. P411 is probably the most secure at this point.
I agree Chief nothing is private on this site or many others
Gentlemen let’s get back to the threads topic and move the extra discussions elsewhere

Thanks
Yes I know that this stuff gets out and is not private. But when somebody is telling these gals and bartering the info and threatening them with bad reviews it opens a different chapter.
This poster has admitted doing this and some of these gals are using his reviews with the ros.
It seems like the mods should notice this and re band this clown.
Is that Seeking.com? Looks more like a dating sight. Originally Posted by Want2cu
It's supposed to be a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby site, but most of the profiles that show up are fake and gone within a week. I have met a few really great women from the site, but 80% of the posted profiles are either catfishing or the pics online are from 10 years and 50 lbs. ago. There are some local providers that use the site.
Conversation has not returned to threads topic

Closed