Finally getting tired of it...

• bbkid
  • 03-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Nobody ever PMs me.
I noticed as well that every newbie who is looking for a "newbie friendly" provider, they get the old..."check your PM."

It's obvious he's pimping her... or that is what it looks like.
The forum rules specifically state that the PM system isn't to be used to spam members. The fact that he's spamming new members with advertisements for a provider just makes it worse.

Of course I'm interested in what his play is, but as long as he stops the PM advertising for Kim Honey, he'll at least appear to be abiding by the rules. I've asked him this same question a couple times in other threads and he's ignored it. It's WAY past time this bullshit stops...

He can simply reply in this thread and end it, or I can keep poking about in the Welcome forum until he gets the point...his choice...
Nobody ever PMs me. Originally Posted by bbkid
check your PM's.
I got mine probably within the first hour I made my first post.
I agree...I would like to hear from Kim or Miloman. Hopefully they are not one in the same.
  • Conan
  • 03-16-2011, 11:16 PM
I noticed as well that every newbie who is looking for a "newbie friendly" provider, they get the old..."check your PM."

It's obvious he's pimping her... or that is what it looks like. Originally Posted by john353
Yup, I got one in that same instance.
I agree...I would like to hear from Kim or Miloman. Hopefully they are not one in the same. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

They are not one and the same. Don't know who is Miloman is...But, it isn't Kim. I am sure anyone that sets appt that way gets the ncns because Kim isn't setting those appts and doesn't know anything is going on.
a self- imposed White Knight? say it ain't so

Nobody ever PMs me. Originally Posted by bbkid
Yeah they do, you just dont share. LOL
Im not new and I have gotten several. One even offered a 3 way with Miloman and Kim. I did notice that Kim doesn't use the "Kim HOney" name while pm'ing.
Sounds like time for a couple people to have their posting privileges suspended until they talk to the mods...
  • bbkid
  • 03-17-2011, 07:46 AM
check your PM's. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I do - all the time. The only time I hear from you is for you to give me one of your throw-aways.

Yeah they do, you just dont share. LOL Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Well, I try my best. Most of them are locked away in my basement.
Milo or Kim, any response?
Perhaps Miloman is...........Kim Honey!

Hmmm, the plot thickens.