Think Fast: You're Stopped On The Highway By Rioters And Hear Gunshots

that goes back to the 1950's, potential nuclear powered tanks. wasn't practical then. now? maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i8sEoqp6sg Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

army is talking about installing miniature and micro reactors at several bases. those things will provide electricity to their equipment. I think they are the half the size of a small car to a truck. I think its to have 1 to 10 megawatts.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...y-thats-naive/
parallel parking is overrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXCxvwDa78

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

thats sick! lol
Price of a 9mm round is approaching $1 p/round. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

I should have included a disclaimer there. My bad.
Disclaimer: I am not an ammo hoarder, but may be part of the reason the price has gone up

Bwahahahahahahaha
I should have included a disclaimer there. My bad.
Disclaimer: I am not an ammo hoarder, but may be part of the reason the price has gone up

Bwahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

there's a materials shortage. the copper and lead mines in south america basiclly got shut down. their workers got sick from covid.
there's a materials shortage. the copper and lead mines in south america basiclly got shut down. their workers got sick from covid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Poppycock! According to the media, COVID has only affected China and the US. We are on our 5th spike and China is on its 20th wave.
Default Think Fast: You're Stopped On The Highway By Rioters And Hear Gunshots.

I drive a heavy car. Since the riots have stared I have increased the number of easy to reach hand guns from one to three. I also carry several extra 17 round clips, an old left over military riot grenade and several cans of new bear spray.

It is your life, how do you handle it? Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Just hit the gas. Soft bodies hard metal you'll win.
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Just nail one the rest will run. This should be an Olympic sport, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 01:17 PM
One cannot buy an M1 Abrams tank - but Soviet era t-34 tanks are available.

Sounds like a great vehicle to play the smash anti-Fa game.
I carry a Ruger 9mm, but keep a .45 in the car for shooting through windows while still maintaining a high enough velocity to remain lethal.

I’ve definitely given some thought to being surrounded by peaceful protesters in a car that somehow gets taken out of commission. The obvious option is to shoot your way out, but you’ve only got so many rounds. Hopefully dropping a couple would scare the rest off, an m249 takes up nearly the entire passenger seat.
Poppycock! According to the media, COVID has only affected China and the US. We are on our 5th spike and China is on its 20th wave. Originally Posted by gnadfly

speaking of China, does anyone believe their numbers for this?

it's been stuck on 4,634 for months even with a new report of a spike in western China.

there is no way that number is even close to being accurate even with the totalitarian ability to implement lock downs. we all remember the reports some months back of urn shipments for Wuhan alone that were in the 10's of thousands. reports of the area crematoriums running day and night.

so what's the real number? 100k? 200k, half a million?
Just nail one the rest will run. This should be an Olympic sport, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Or a game show.
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 03:13 PM
TWK - anyOne with any common sense knows the CCP is not to be trusted for Anything!
That said - we all understand the DPST's do love their Comrade Xi!
TWK - anyOne with any common sense knows the CCP is not to be trusted for Anything!
That said - we all understand the DPST's do love their Comrade Xi! Originally Posted by oeb11

of course! they would take even the most egregious act or lie by them Commies as the gospel if it was critical of the US or Trump .. like this chinko virus.

the apologists in the US media for China is just disgusting. suddenly it's racist to name a virus after it's origin point. where were these wokesters when they named Ebola? West Nile? Middle East Respiratory virus? nowhere to be found.