Providers that only use a couch for session.

• 09-24-2018, 04:37 PM
The bed is the least of the issue, we are visual men remember...if she’s sexy enough we can do it anywhere. Sexy is relevant I realize.
The bed is the least of the issue, we are visual men remember...if she’s sexy enough we can do it anywhere. Sexy is relevant I realize. Originally Posted by 8701
I wouldn't say that. Sex on a hard, unyielding surface is quite uncomfortable to me.

Mattresses on the floor in some unforgiven, grungy, dungeon looking incall....let's just say it's very disappointing.

Cold, clammy places (not cold because the AC is on, but cold because...it's winter time)...

I've said no and walked out of some encounters, but should've done it more often as I look back on these...conditions.
Doesn't work for me, nor does doing FS on a massage table. Originally Posted by alaine
Massage tables work great.
all you need a box springs & mattress to make a bed
why use a couch

heck I don't want any one sleeping on my couch ,

had guy want in the chair at hotel not for me
, the bed is so much better to play on ..
I heard about a popular lady that charges almost 400$ an hour and has a dirty mattress on the floor. Seriously? Not sure why guys don't call ladies out on their less than accommodating incalls. As long as it's tolerated it will only get worse. Smh. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Good point there.