Who was your first

You’ll have to be old to understand this, B-girl at a strip club in Covington KY. You would buy the girl an $80 drink and she would give a HJ under the table. All the tables had long table clothes to keep anyone from seeing. Anyone with a girl at their table was doing same thing!
In the Boston area during the early 90s I used to see provider classified ads in a newspaper type publication called The Boston Phoenix (was similar to The Village Voice in NY). There were never any photos in the ads(and of course no reviews). Each ad just gave descriptions of a lady, but I got very pumped up and excited reading them . Got up the nerve finally to contact an ad girl and go visit her in the north shore area...Revere Beach, MA, I think it was. She told me to first go to a certain pay phone at the beach, not far from her place. When I called her from there she gave me the address of her apt building. As I headed up to her floor I danced around on the elevator and clapped hands. Was so excited it was really going to happen.
I'm still trying to remember if it was my left hand or right.
Deejah-- that name takes me back. She always had cute graphics in her ads. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Oh yeah! I was fresh out of design school so we use to chat about her graphics from time to time. She was always fun.
It turns out that my answer is the same as it was 5 years ago...

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=77

First non-strip-club hobby experience was a forgettable visit to Silk n Satin Studio

First hobby provider was a bubble bath + L1/L2 with missbrandywine (aspd)

First hobby GFE + L3 was Marla of Dallas (aspd)

Marla was terrific and her roomie at the time was Casey Carlin, so I got to meet her too while I was seeing Marla. Two wonderful ladies. Originally Posted by SoleMan
I spy Grace on this Thread, I've seen her too!
My first GFE experience was Cheyenne Blake of Southern Comfort studio. Back in ASPD days. Before that, nothing memorable.
A young lady in Houston who originally went by Sable. Later changed her moniker to Katherine Butler. Very warm, sexy and intelligent to boot!
Hotel Mary in Tijuana, cost was a whopping$5.00, I was a 17yr old Marine, Very Romantic! !!! Lol Originally Posted by Financeman22
HAHA, my first was in TJ too, and just like you it was the best five bucks I ever spent. lol Only I was 15 at the time, and this was back in 1974,

and here I am 47 years later still fucking hookers, only they tend to run a lot more than five bucks today and I am willing to bet, so are you. lol
A massage place in Guam
Ms. Kim, a beautiful Korean bar girl, in Seoul, Korea in 1987. No charge and spent the night with me that night and again two nights later after returning to Seoul from Taegu. 30+ years later I still shake my team and say Wow!
What hasn't changed is that some are hotter than what's offered on hobby sites these days, and the same 20 will still make you holler Originally Posted by BLM69
Man how you always find these gems is crazy. I need to start doin more research for these SWs lol
  • BLM69
  • 05-13-2021, 12:54 PM
Man how you always find these gems is crazy. I need to start doin more research for these SWs lol Originally Posted by dfw_sinner
I had a incredible gem yesterday, easy $300hr here. Pennies on the dollar when you put in the work
I had a incredible gem yesterday, easy $300hr here. Pennies on the dollar when you put in the work Originally Posted by BLM69
See that’s inspiring! Imma have to put in work. If only some of these college campuses had gems just walking around...time to put in that work
Beth BBW of Houston about 20+ years ago. She visited Dallas. Nice HOT lady. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Roxy28 in Arlington
Can’t find her
I can't bring myself to post about ''my first''. I get visions of that Hustler issue where Larry Flynt published that comedy article about Jerry Falwell's first time, LOL