Not taint but close enough 💋

I really really REALLY don't want shit going on in my discussions. If you're going to make this into a bitch/drama fest, please give me a heads up so I can stay offline for a day or two. I'm tired of seeing all the BS on this site. So what I don't like posting pussy pics but I like snapping a post BJ selfie? Is it affecting you? No. Stop trying to stir the pot and go do something more productive. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh

I am not stirring the drama pot. I was just inquiring as to where the "classy" line is drawn.
Does it really matter? I posted a COF pic. Does it matter if its classy or not? IMO, its not that bad I thought it was sexy but still demure. No.nipples or pussy.
I thought the picture was great! I encourage you to post more dirty pics that get my dick hard!!
The definition of demure is reserved, modest, shy. It's a great picture, but let's call a spade a spade… there's nothing reserved, modest or shy about posting a picture with cum splattered all over your face. It looks like you're getting in touch with your inner whore to me. But it looks good on you! I like it!
The definition of demure is reserved, modest, shy. It's a great picture, but let's call a spade a spade… there's nothing reserved, modest or shy about posting a picture with cum splattered all over your face. It looks like you're getting in touch with your inner whore to me. But it looks good on you! I like it! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It looks like snotty nose gone wrong.
It looks like snotty nose gone wrong. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yeah my allergies have been killing me. I sneezed and thought it looked like cum. Guess I didn't fool everyone lol
It's beautiful! The only problem I have with it is it's not mine!
It's beautiful! The only problem I have with it is it's not mine! Originally Posted by WhyIAm
Thank you. Tasteful yet risque. Maybe a little whorish, but a classy whore.
Thank you. Tasteful yet risque. Maybe a little whorish, but a classy whore. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Definitely PSE not GFE
**GFE with PSE tendencies
I thought the picture was great! I encourage you to post more dirty pics that get my dick hard!! Originally Posted by Iridemhard
My pictures won't get too dirty. Nudies aren't my thing. I may post picctures of cum splattered on my face but my titties and pussy won't be on the boards. Maybe if you're good and ask very nice, I'll send a nudie thru private message. (;
These snotty nosed little kids with a sense of self entitlement just.. Give me the warm fuzzys all over.
I love it!!!!!! It may be one of the best pics ever posted on the AR board. You're beautiful and the pic gets to the pont. I love a girl that loves cum and isn't shy about it. Ignore the haters and be you!
These snotty nosed little kids with a sense of self entitlement just.. Give me the warm fuzzys all over. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Mmmm maybe I can give you some of my special warm fuzzys lol

I love it!!!!!! It may be one of the best pics ever posted on the AR board. You're beautiful and the pic gets to the pont. I love a girl that loves cum and isn't shy about it. Ignore the haters and be you! Originally Posted by Initforfun
Thank you dear
Mmmm spunk closeup!