Stay away from this Starrluvsyou

Interesting
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...ht=starluvsyou

Look at what she did to a person with 399
reviews.
Seems her problems reach way back.
Good to OP for bringing this behavior to light.
I seldom dive into the drama pool. But I am with Starr on this one. No, I am not her white knight. I have never seen her. (But I need to) I think a gentleman gets a better session if he can put the mind of the provider at ease and both feel safe. It is impossible to have fun if there is a nagging insecurity wafting through either mind.

Stand your ground Starr. Don't be bullied. But remember, every time I have had to work too hard to make an appointment happen, it is normally not very good. If the stars align, and the meeting is easy, then it makes memories.

PS: Ann in Keller is on RR frequently. It would have taken him ten minutes to get her link and send it.
Interesting
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...ht=starluvsyou

Look at what she did to a person with 399
reviews.
Seems her problems reach way back.
Good to OP for bringing this behavior to light. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Did you really go back five years to try to find some dirt? Just...wow!
Go back? It’s in search.
So wow that! WK
If OP had utilized it... he’d have his 50 bucks now wouldn’t he?
Go back? It’s in search.
So wow that! WK
If OP had utilized it... he’d have his 50 bucks now wouldn’t he? Originally Posted by beelzebubba
"go back" and "search" and synonyms. Stay in school kids.
Quit being a pussywhipped little faggot white knight.
Fucking CUNT IS A THIEF!

Why don’t you go to school... then you’ll be able to stay in school you fucking retard!

Have a great time sucking up to the cunt thief, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your shit stained nose!
Oh wait a minute... you won’t be able to, cuz the bitch will just steal your money.
  • BLM69
  • 07-13-2020, 01:40 PM
Since when do hookers charge for screening for their own piece of mind? LOL......Give the man his $ back and stop looking like a thief. Next time someone doesn't follow your rules don't continue to waste your time. The $50 isn't worth the embarrassment in a place where future potential clients will read or your reputation
Okay to me this has turned into bullying and harassment. What gives you the right to call me names? Neither of you two guys know exactly what happened and don’t know me at all. This is exactly the type of drama I don’t stand for and why I normally stay UTR. I understand you having an opinion, but you bullying me and call me a CUNT and a BITCH is unacceptable. Thread is reported.
There are two sides to every story. I asked him for references and info in the beginning and he declined to answer and I told him I would need a deposit without recent references because that keeps me safe as far as law enforcement goes. He was upset after I told him I felt more comfortable with a recent reference. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
So which is it, he didn't give you references or they were old references?

I am usually very strict in my screening process but I was willing to take a chance. He then says he has a reference but doesn’t have her link. So I have to go in and search and figure out who “ann” is because that’s all the information he can provide. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Well it's not like we get a full BIO when we meet up. I myself can't remember many of the providers I've visited, and I doubt they remember me either.

Which is frustrating to begin with because I asked for references in the first place and he acted like he didn’t have any. Again I don’t just use a phone number for screening. I also asked for him to message me on a secure board which he didn’t. I spent hours back and forth with this gentleman trying to verify him and help him out because he is a “newbie” but now looking at his profile he has been around for 10 years? Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
So you justify keeping the deposit because you spent HOURS researching on Eccie? Color me skeptical. Why after getting a deposit did you THEN decide to do some research? I thought you were protected when you got the deposit?

But can’t provide any references. That would have been a red flag to begin with but of course I didn’t know his handle because he didn’t send a message like I asked. After he told me I just needed to see him without verifying him and was rude to me and basically cussed me I felt uncomfortable and declined to see him. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Before or after you got the deposit? Because if it's after, you shouldn't have any trouble seeing him... THATS ACCORDING TO YOU.

I will not put my safety on the line for anyone. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Nobody asked you to. In fact you asked for a deposit to keep yourself safe. Then you decided to research and then decided your fee for the research afterwards.

I kept the deposit because I felt like my time dealing with him and spending hours texting etc was worth that. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Did you explain that the fee was for research? Or did you say it proved that he wasn't a cop and that he was serious about meeting? Because if you didn't tell him that the fee was non-refundadable because you were gonna spend hours researching him.... then that is again your fault.

The hours I spent communicating with him I could have seen an actual verified hobbyist. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
That's nobodies fault but your own. YOU violated your own supposed policies.
I think I have a right to that and if he wouldn’t have gone off on me I would have met with this client. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Of course you think you deserve his money... but what did you do to actually earn it? You surfed the internet? Really? you claimed it was so he would prove he wasn't LEO. Then you changed what the $ was for.
I think we both learned a lesson and I will no longer be dealing with anyone who cannot follow directions and who declines to provide references. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Oh, you mean you will follow you own policies? And I guess he learned why you never give a provider money up front. Because they will run off with it. Sure they will have a reason, but it is unrelated to why the guy actually gave you the money.
I was in no way trying to scam anyone if I were I would have kept the deposit and cut off all communication with him, instead of dealing with him for literally hours...and most clients know I don’t ask for deposit up front but in this case I’m glad I did because of what I had to deal with and what I’m currently dealing with. I have to right to refuse service and the right to run my business as I please. I am a well verified, well reviewed provider, and this guy is obviously a liar and a ten year “newbie”. That’s all I’m going to say. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
You've said quite a bit. Hopefully everyone will be able to draw their own conclusions about giving you any money up front or any business at all.

Your business is your business to run. As a reasonable bystander, I'd just say your story doesn't add up. And you have no receipts.
Okay to me this has turned into bullying and harassment. What gives you the right to call me names? Neither of you two guys know exactly what happened and don’t know me at all. This is exactly the type of drama I don’t stand for and why I normally stay UTR. I understand you having an opinion, but you bullying me and call me a CUNT and a BITCH is unacceptable. Thread is reported. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
So no problem calling you a fucking thief then right?
I'm gonna guess that cafeman is the ghost handle of beelzebubba come to life. Mods should do an IP search on the 2 handles. All that name-calling is unnecessary
^ What a little cunt you are!
Don’t you have some reviews of barebacking junkie whores to write?
Don’t forget to add the pics of the dirty needle you sleazy little pussy.
Decided to reactivate after your little life scare huh?

You ladies should definitely research mrredcat43 real well!

Oh no he didn’t? God damn right he did!
Okay to me this has turned into bullying and harassment. What gives you the right to call me names? Neither of you two guys know exactly what happened and don’t know me at all. This is exactly the type of drama I don’t stand for and why I normally stay UTR. I understand you having an opinion, but you bullying me and call me a CUNT and a BITCH is unacceptable. Thread is reported. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
It may be a bit for any mod action, they are too busy in the private forums kissing the ring.

While I do not agree with the name calling,, however, you did make your bed by keeping the OP's money. I told you that you should have done something different than what you did so what's done is done, but hindsight is always 20/20.
  • BLM69
  • 07-13-2020, 04:45 PM
Is stealing the $50 worth all this? Don't let your ego get in the way and send the $ back. This is gonna cost you thousands in the long run
No need to lie about your side of the story. I have all the text messages. I would be and glad to post them all. The screening part is your job. and yes. I have been on eccie for 10 years. i wrote one review only, why? because i don't want another ashley madison incident. I don't want anything link back to me. I have been away from the hobby for the longest time and just recently jumping back on the saddle. I saw Ann in Keller a week ago, and I thought I could use her as a reference but its sunday, she visits her mom and don't always answer back. I even texted her to make sure she receives your verification text.
All and all, you kept my $ so whatever reason/intention. I shouldn't send money in the first place as many members now told me on eccie and OH2. You even said the deposit would still be good, you just have to be safe. Are you safe? I haven't done anything to you. you don't like the way i text, i'm sorry, i'm a foreigner thats how we talk, i didn't use any foul language. You don't want to see me after all, fine by me, I can search another provider, but refused to give me my money back, that's just straight up stealing!