Is having an Ethnic handle a bad idea?

you used to be on my TDL .... Originally Posted by Numbersboy

You've been saying that for years

LOL Don't Hate!
Given the biggest schlongs are found among native American men, and Jewish guys are legendary for being the best lovers, you might consider a handle like "Yitzhak Long-Arrow" Originally Posted by mtabsw
I certainly agree with your characterization of Jewish men!
Delicate subject but I'm inclined to believe that there's a distinction to be made between prejudice and preference. IMHO being prejudiced implies that you hold negative opinions or perceptions regarding another person (race, creed, nationality, color, etc...) while a preference recognizes that a person is more attracted to another person because of his/her race, creed, nationality, color of the other. The fact that a Latina undergraduate I wanted to fuck in law school preferred non-Gringo lovers meant nothing more to me that shifting my sights on another hot Latina....white hot anglo girl from Midland or the one I finally ended up living with for about 2 years hot little behind-the-Iron-Curtain cutie that liked anal when drunk). People drift together for different reasons and labeling your failures to connect as "prejudice" isn't helpful in the long term.
The real problem occurs if you are African American. Black guys have a bad rap and it's not even fair. I guess most girls are scared of pimps and wanna be players who make there life hell.
Maybe I should change my handle to mrlatinlongstroke and then I could see Berkleigh lol..seriously if a provider doesnt see you for whatever reason move on to next one, your trying to get busy not married so just move on
Funny ... I'm trying to get married LOL