ProviderBuzz?

I only have access to the rl client info providers' have posted on providerbuzz. If you haven't ripped off a provider, showed up late for an appointment, etc. your rl info is probably not posted. So you should have nothing to worry about unless you're a scammer,creeper, or can't show up on time.

I'm a manager, not a pimp. There's a big difference. Pimps force and manipulate women into having sex for money. Managers are typically boyfriends, husbands, etc. Most providers have managers that strive to keep them safe so they can enjoy working in the profession they have freely chosen. The only time a client would ever know I'm at the motel would be if he tried to rape or rip off my gf.
ECCIEPL,

Thanks for clearing up our misunderstanding of your role.
Too bad we did not find out who he "manages". That girl would be lucky to ever see a guy here again.
Too bad we did not find out who he "manages". That girl would be lucky to ever see a guy here again. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
- I always love going to a in-call and seeing the manager hiding under the coffee table. Really sets the mood for a quick GTF out there session!
OH hey this just got fun. Kaylee I agree with you on this one.

For the record... There is ZERO difference between a pimp and a manager. What is WRONG with you? You claim to have a GF provider that you send out to fuck other men. Really? That's just a special kind of wrong.
OH hey this just got fun. Kaylee I agree with you on this one.

For the record... There is ZERO difference between a pimp and a manager. What is WRONG with you? You claim to have a GF provider that you send out to fuck other men. Really? That's just a special kind of wrong. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
So what your really trying to say is~ there is no manager hiding under your coffee table nor will there ever be?~ I think I just developed a crush on you and LovingKayla is something I would enjoy
Kayla, I do have to dissagree about there being a difference at least in theory.

A business manager would provide services to a provider she does not care to or does not have the skill to do. Such as backgound checks, scheduling, website maintiance, travel arrangements, booking incall locations, etc. He would not determine who she sees or how many clients she sees, etc. A business manger is there to assit and support who they work for. Not to control them. Some ladies do have personal assistants, screeners, bookers, etc. These are really just different names for someone who helps a lady with the business aspects of her job.

Unfortuantly, real managers are few and far between. Pimps would love to call themselves managers but as soon as they start excerting control over the life and business of the woman, they are pimps.

If this guy is really a "manager", she needs to fire him because he is a complete idiot.
A pimp is a pimp is a pimp ... Thinck Huggy Bear or Omar3
I agree, in theory, that there can be a difference between a manager and a pimp.

The problem is that I have no way of knowing if the girl is being run by a benevolent manager or malevolent pimp. The law doesn't differentiate, either, so I've decided it's in my best interest to just try and avoid the whole "management" thing altogether.
Please tell us who you manage, so we can feel safe during the visit.
And Tinman, that is the safest way to handle it.
Im kind of curious who ECCIEPL was referring to in the 'Studio wet raided' alert.
I agree with Tinman about avoiding 'management' altogether