I was asked this question and its in my mind...

I'd want to dine w/

1. Theo Epstein (GM of the Boston Red Sox.)
2. Will Ferrell (He's hilarious)
3. Katie Price (She's Hooooott!!!)

Karina
Dont flame me here-but my choice: Bill Clinton,Monica Lewinsky and Hillary Clinton..Huge drama and fun !!
Terry Bradshaw and Jim Carrey

Probably would choke on my food before the night was over.
Ben Franklin

Lucia Tovar

The Stig!

Ben for the conversation, Lucia for the eye candy (and hopefully desert!), The Stig, because he'd have to take the helmet off to eat.
Living:
1) Gen. David Petraus, wrote the counter-insurgency manual, led the surge to victory in Iraq, & current Cent. Com. Commander.

2 & 3) These two are a bit different:
Al Gore & Viscount Mockington of Brenchley. I want to see the bitch slap down Lord Mockington would have given Al had the Democrats not canceled their debate in Congress last April.

Deceased: My Mom, Dad, & Wife.
1. My mom - I took the simples things, like dinner, for granted when she was alive. I'd give anything just to have one more conversation.

2. Manny Ramirez - Simple, to talk baseball.

3. Shelby Lynn - Because she is so beautiful and, so far, my attempts to meet her in person have failed (my fault).
Dainel Craig - ummm he would be dinner, no food necessary ( blushing)

Denzel Washington - See above (blushing)

I'll probably get flamed, but its okay

Obama - Alot of questions

Obama - Alot of questions Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
My main question would be, WTF?
George Washington, to see what he thinks about how things turned out.

Nancy Pelosi, so i could slap the crap out of her!

My Dad, so i could tell him he was right and i should have taken all his advise.
Lance Armstrong-if you read his book, you know why.

Mike Modano-gotta be a hockey player in there.

The Original Jenna of Dallas-she would kill me if I didn't invite her to dinner with Modano.
Thomas Jefferson - I'd enjoy learning from him to pass on to our current government the real meaning of a representative republic.

Benjamin Franklin - One of the most fascinating American philanthropists.

Smedley Butler - A Marine Corps hero. Semper Fidelis Marine.
First two would be Einstein and Benjamin Franklin. Brilliant thinkers who were both serious players.

Next would be Christina Hendricks, so Al, Ben, and I would have a magnificent set to stare at while eating.

(If any of you were fans of Mad Men or Life you know who she is....)
  • Glr
  • 01-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Raquel Darrian (so friggin beautiful), Derek Jeter (I can only imagine the stories and the woman he has to turn down), and Brett Favre
  • ODN25
  • 01-15-2010, 05:08 PM
?? Nostradamus wouldnt understand what the other 2 were talking about... even if you taught him English first Originally Posted by humble&horny
Oh? I'm sorry, you actually thought this could happen?

This was a theoretical question and as such, the difficulties inherrent in this would be resolved.

I'm fascinated that within your first 2 posts, you need to attempt to put somebody down.
Vladimir Lenin
Leon Trotsky
Alexey Rykov

Why? Because Russians and communists are feckin' sexy!