I rarely spend time fantasizing, but when I do...ladies please add more!

Sorry, I only have a Superman costume Originally Posted by Adabear
Never fantasized about Superman. The only superhero-related characters I have a hard-on for and have ACTUALLY fantasized about are Spiderman in that SPECIFIC kissing scene the actual Robert Downy Jr. as Tony stark.

The number one movie character/roll that makes me hot is Angelina's character in "Original Sin." Her character is an absolute hot mess in that film, but her sexual submissiveness in the face of dominant male figures is the equivalent to applying a virtual/metaphorical hitachi magic wand to the sexual center of my brain.
John Carter. Well Taylor Kitsch as John Carter to be exact:

If you start fantasize about doing this, can you give me a call

I got my ready ijs
OUTSIDE!! Anything outside... or with an audience.
offshoredrilling, this is one of my fav things to do! And my moves are better I promise

My fantasies vary. Sometimes I have a type that I'm into for a while and then it changes and other times they change all the time. There are a few "fav" fantasies. What I LOVE about my fantasies is that they not only excite me and turn me on but it triggers this urge inside me to fulfill it and becomes a challenge or fun little thing to do lol It's like I imagine/fantasize/see something (omygah that's HOT! me so horny! lol) and then I'm like, "oookay, so HOW are we going to make this happen...who/what/when/where" and then I make my fantasy a reality! lol LOVE it!
That won't do. Superman's ejaculation probably has the equivalency of a sawed off shotgun's velocity, hardly conducive to CIM. Originally Posted by Glynette
Already been discussed...

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
April. Sounds like you have some good experiences with fantasies? What's your current one? And let me know if I can help.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I love her amazing silhouette in this!!! I can only fantasize about what it would be like to be as HOT and confident as Kim Basinger!

I actually routinely do this with some of my lovers (minus stage lights and music that seems to follow me in every room and floor inside and outside of the building...lol). It's always a blast.

Again, this falls into the category of things I have done and like to recall over and over again.

I still have trouble creating NEW/UNEXPLORED scenarios. Perhaps its because I have a lot of wonderful previous experiences to draw from.

Keep the ideas and videos coming. I like where this is going as it can become a resource for ways to spice things up via role play or talking through mutual scenarios with lovers to mentally enhance the moment.
When I fantasize, its about Yummy Maria AND Allison......
<unzips pants>
I fantasize that this song and this scenario was all about me...when I used to webcam, I loved playing his music in the background and feeling like he was serenading me and whispering/singing sweet nothings to me...

lol funny! I actually did THAT serenade to my ex gf! I had her lay down on the bed (on her back) and told her to close her eyes. I put my phone on the window sill which was right at the head of the bed and started that song. I began to lightly touch...caress...kiss...explor e and just appreciate her entire body. Her breathing, watching her body react and the soft/light noises she was making intensified everything for me. Then we got very passionate and it was intense and awesome lol Great minds think alike YM

TennisPlyr, my personal fantasies are something that I usually only disclose or involve certain people in...I often get urges for "off the wall" things or a fantasy involving a certain ethnicity or "type" of guy and I wouldn't want anyone on here to not like me or want to spend time with me because of it. We could get to know each other better and if I feel/felt like some of them were something I could do with you then of course we would! With that said, I addictively love fulfilling other people's fantasies so if you've got one (even if it's "weird" or "plain jane") then I'd love to hear about it and maybe we can explore it together?