What would you do?

Thanks for everyone’s take on the issue. I would rather not say the providers name but she is from Albany. Like I said I was so disappointed because this woman is so hot and was looking forward to meeting her but as it was said my Spidey senses were tingling. And I did let her know what was happening. But if it was a sting then she would have said comeback and I just wasn’t sure. Thanks again.
Just curious to get other takes on this. I had an appointment set up with a girl and I was instructed to go to hotel park near a certain car and let her know when there. I did as instructed and as I was waiting a marked cop car pulled up and was sitting across from me. I then received instruction to go to the car and get the room key off the windshield. I was like wtf, why is the cop there. I drove off and apologized for taking off. She was pissed and I am guessing if a sting they car wouldn’t be a marked cop car but still it freaked me out. I feel horrible, was bummed about not meeting. She is a highly reviewed gorgeous girl but still was to scared to even go back. Would love to hear peoples thoughts on this. Originally Posted by rochny44
My question is if you are texting back and forth with the provider, why is the room number on a car's windshield? Why not just text you the fucking room number?
My question is if you are texting back and forth with the provider, why is the room number on a car's windshield? Why not just text you the fucking room number? Originally Posted by CryptKicker
not the # Sir ahhhh the KEY
not the # Sir ahhhh the KEY Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I get that which is even dumber.
I get that which is even dumber. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
you don't like the KEY TO HAPPINESS game

its a no knock thingy
you don't like the KEY TO HAPPINESS game

its a no knock thingy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Leave the door unlocked. Listen for the guy at the door. Meet the guy down the hall, downstairs, etc. Asking for an issue if the wrong person finds the key.
Leave the door unlocked. Listen for the guy at the door. Meet the guy down the hall, downstairs, etc. Asking for an issue if the wrong person finds the key. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I'm guessing she has a view of the car key is on and
Some hotels require a key card to enter the building after a certain hour.
Probably lets you in a side door so you dont have to go by the front desk
I get that which is even dumber. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
There is no room number on the key so without communicating with the lady it's useless, unless you go room to room through the whole place.
There is no room number on the key so without communicating with the lady it's useless, unless you go room to room through the whole place. Originally Posted by ben dover
Ding ding ding ding ding
It was me!!!! I am the girl that he is referring to! Now can everyone please reassure him as I already have ?..... I am clean, safe, reputable, and very well-known. I tried to tell him before but I guess he didn't believe me. Now can you guys please tell him????
In my years of experience once in awhile a cruiser will just make their rounds. If it were a sting and they wanted you to walk into it why would they freak you out by patrolling the very parking lot where the sting was being conducted? Think about it mann!!! Acting suspicious attracts attention. Casually grab the key and walk into the building. Now I have to find a different method to use to keep me and my guys safe/discrete because you have broadcasted 1 of my safety protocols.
It was me!!!! I am the girl that he is referring to! Now can everyone please reassure him as I already have ?..... I am clean, safe, reputable, and very well-known. I tried to tell him before but I guess he didn't believe me. Now can you guys please tell him????
In my years of experience once in awhile a cruiser will just make their rounds. If it were a sting and they wanted you to walk into it why would they freak you out by patrolling the very parking lot where the sting was being conducted? Think about it mann!!! Acting suspicious attracts attention. Casually grab the key and walk into the building. Now I have to find a different method to use to keep me and my guys safe/discrete because you have broadcasted 1 of my safety protocols. Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun
and if it works for you why change
the LE on here will forget or not care to bother you
they be looking for other info
I'm just wondering why you need to put the guy through these hoops. Simply have the guy text you when they get there and give him the room number. You've already have been back and forth with him via text so just do it. Shouldn't be so difficult.