just about

Meanwhile Planned Parenthood is at the DNC neutering men and giving women abortions. That's actually a good idea for them. Originally Posted by R.M.
elg was finally honest

"a demoncrat wouldnt have missed"

about democrats dont "miss" mostly on killing life

being godless and secular

idolatry

of this world and the flesh only
watch that movie

"Book of Eli"

Denzel Washington

not ellie

thats just another fool
  • R.M.
  • 08-20-2024, 07:59 AM
elg was finally honest

"a demoncrat wouldnt have missed"

about democrats dont "miss" mostly on killing life

being godless and secular

idolatry

of this world and the flesh only Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Its sad that Democrats would rather burn down the country and go hungry because of their hate for Trump. He ran the country like a business.
I don't care what they say.
Evil...
Occasionally listening to FOX on the radio, it's remarkable how much these homos have submitted to mainstream media narratives.

Donald Trump, who a little over a month ago survived an assassination attempt, is being too personal with Harris, the prostitute.

Meanwhile the democrat assholes can say whatever they want, and further legitimize all the violence and/or murder attempts they want.

I expect Kilmeade, Hemmer, and Karl Rove to be pussies, it is however ridiculous that the entire network is ok with the identity politics and other woke bullshit.

MAGA +++ already.
...Meanwhile Planned Parenthood is at the DNC neutering men and giving women abortions.... Originally Posted by R.M.
You forgot to mention, they’re offering both procedures for free in a traveling fucking medical mobil unit during the DNC. If that isn’t fucked up, I don’t know what is.... Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
its demonic simple as that and old as time Originally Posted by JONBALLS
It IS fucked up for sure!

Almost as fucked up as a couple of old men who fuck hookers getting themselves spun up about abortion.
Normal Republicans could not give a shit about abortion.

The people who become enraged about abortion are lesbians, transvestites, angry suburban bitches, and male lesbians.

This is the base of the democrat party.

If you choose to be lumped in amongst them, there's definitely a problem.
Normal Republicans could not give a shit about abortion.

The people who become enraged about abortion are lesbians, transvestites, angry suburban bitches, and male lesbians.

This is the base of the democrat party.

If you choose to be lumped in amongst them, there's definitely a problem. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Agreed 100 percent. There's an epidemic of hypocrites though. I'm lovin guys who make noise while having no desire whatsoever to be a baby daddy for one of their bareback "Encounters."
Almost as fucked up as a couple of old men who fuck hookers getting themselves spun up about abortion. Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
Agreed 100 percent. There's an epidemic of hypocrites though. I'm lovin guys who make noise while having no desire whatsoever to be a baby daddy for one of their bareback "Encounters." Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
Billy,

You sure do make a lot of unsubstantiated assumptions about individuals on here. Old men? Hypocrites? Bareback Encounters? Why the hate?

Instead of attacking the person, maybe you could come up with an actual fact based argument that backs up some sort of good reason why there is a need to have free abortions/vasectomies outside the DNC in a mobile medical unit? Which was actually the topic of discussion.

You sure seem to think you know a lot about folks on here for only being on here for around a month.
The overwhelming number of Republicans, including SUPERTRUMP, have reasonable views on the limits to abortion.

In New York, there's essentially zero chance of abortion being banned, at least in the lifetime of anyone on here, because unfortunately most people in New York are ignorant knee-jerk democrats.
Anti-Trump douchebags in the Republican party are probably worse. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Those are the ones that are REALLY bought and paid for...
Billy,

...maybe you could come up with an actual fact based argument that backs up some sort of good reason why there is a need to have free abortions/vasectomies outside the DNC in a mobile medical unit? Which was actually the topic of discussion. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
So sorry for being off topic. I should have realized that the REAL topic would not be introduced until Post #9.

No mind. The "reason" for this? To get hypocrites spun up. Seems self-evident. And effective. You're welcome.
Oh no, thank you Billy for admitting that your posts are nothing but opinionated spins.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Hr8_kebBo

But…the Republicans are weird?

But…the Republicans are weird? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
NOT Megyn Kelly, thankfully! I mean, she does wear more makeup than Trump, trying to cover up that horse face. But damn! That woman is as witty as Plastic Man! Even when she is used in a bizarre non sequitur reply...

I am..again..bored. Time for another break. You are VERY welcome for that. The angry OLD white psuedo-conservatives can have their threads back now, with no reality checks. What a good use of time!
Lol…bye
One last parting gift, for now...