Welcome to Odumbo's new ‘back-door draft’

Who is Odumbo?
Otherwise it all boils down to it is ok if your man did it but not if the other man does. You are a expert on hypocrisy no balls we see it every day from you. Can you even tell the difference between Kerry, and Obie? I can tell the diff. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You look like one of those cheap pinwheels, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all lip-locked, as you are, on Odumbo's cock and spinning in a Kansas wind.

And as usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you stupidly have it back-ass-wards, Ekim the Inbred, Chimp. It was Odumbo, et al, who campaigned against exactly what they are now doing which makes Odumbo et al the hypocrites; thus, proving that you Odumbo supporters are unintelligent, chickenshit clowns, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. They're hypocrites, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
That was your dim-retard buddy John Kerry's term, and he is correctly quoted and cited, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, ever since "The Wizard of Oz" hit the big screen back in the '30s, you Kansas hayseeds have been notoriously known for your blow jobs. Hell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you blew the wizard from Kansas into the land of Oz and back again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!!! Keep sucking for that Odumbo **Hope and CHANGE** , Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You look like one of those cheap pinwheels, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all lip-locked, as you are, on Odumbo's cock and spinning in a Kansas wind.

And as usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you stupidly have it back-ass-wards, Ekim the Inbred, Chimp. It was Odumbo, et al, who campaigned against exactly what they are now doing which makes Odumbo et al the hypocrites; thus, proving that you Odumbo supporters are unintelligent, chickenshit clowns, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. They're hypocrites, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Please notice the above post from you dumb ass and the word Kerry shit for brains. You have been skull fucked into the moronic state. Keep dreaming about bobbing on Obis's hose cocksucker. How is that sperm taste?
Please notice the above post from you dumb ass and the word Kerry shit for brains. You have been skull fucked into the moronic state. Keep dreaming about bobbing on Obis's hose cocksucker. How is that sperm taste? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you stupidly arguing that Odumbo didn't campaign on this same issue that he has now hypocritically reinstated, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Back away from Odumo's cock, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're delirious, and you've obviously sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Are you stupidly arguing that Odumbo didn't campaign on this same issue that he has now hypocritically reinstated, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Back away from Odumo's cock, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're delirious, and you've obviously sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did you see anywhere I said that shit for brains? Don't keep worrying about Obie's cock it is all yours to nurse on cocksucker. Babble on sperm breath. I really don't know where you have been the last few years, but there have been many called back if they have the right skills like special forces, and airplane drivers. Also others unable to get out. so STFU
Did you see anywhere I said that shit for brains? Don't keep worrying about Obie's cock it is all yours to nurse on cocksucker. Babble on sperm breath. I really don't know where you have been the last few years, but there have been many called back if they have the right skills like special forces, and airplane drivers. Also others unable to get out. so STFU Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sounds like you're gagging on all of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been swallowing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've been sucking Odumbo Kool Aid straight from his cock for so long and then drunkenly regurgitating it in this forum that people are beginning to fear for your mental state, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly deflect for and defend Odumbo even though his hypocritical ass lied to you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And Odumbo did indeed campaign to end what the dim-retard Secretary of State termed 'back-door draft', Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now that Odumbo has been bitch slapped by reality, he's been forced to hypocritically implement another one of W's policies that was so fuckin' detestable while a Republican was in office, you pathetic cock-sucking moron.
Sounds like you're gagging on all of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been swallowing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've been sucking Odumbo Kool Aid straight from his cock for so long and then drunkenly regurgitating it in this forum that people are beginning to fear for your mental state, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly deflect for and defend Odumbo even though his hypocritical ass lied to you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And Odumbo did indeed campaign to end what the dim-retard Secretary of State termed 'back-door draft', Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now that Odumbo has been bitch slapped by reality, he's been forced to hypocritically implement another one of W's policies that was so fuckin' detestable while a Republican was in office, you pathetic cock-sucking moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are babbling again cock breath, nothing of substance just the usual insults. Keep dreaming Obie will stick his hose through your glory hole no balls. Bottom line is and was if your guy does it it is OK if someone else's guy does it then it is something for you to babble about. You are just a POS .
You are babbling again cock breath, nothing of substance just the usual insults. Keep dreaming Obie will stick his hose through your glory hole no balls. Bottom line is and was if your guy does it it is OK if someone else's guy does it then it is something for you to babble about. You are just a POS . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You-be-the-one-bobbling-on Odumbo's cock while condoning Odumbo's obvious hypocrisy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Apparently you know no other life, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, how is that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You-be-the-one-bobbling-on Odumbo's cock while condoning Odumbo's obvious hypocrisy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Apparently you know no other life, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, how is that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Other than your glory hole and spreading bullshit on this board, your life is pretty drab. As far as getting to nurse on Obie's hose it is but a dream you have. Keep on hoping he will change his mind.
Other than your glory hole and spreading bullshit on this board, your life is pretty drab. As far as getting to nurse on Obie's hose it is but a dream you have. Keep on hoping he will change his mind. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still gagging on all of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been swallowing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly keep deflecting for and defending Odumbo even though his hypocritical ass lied to your pathetic, dumb-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So keep sucking and spinning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're obviously at the zenith of your aspirations.
You're still gagging on all of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been swallowing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly keep deflecting for and defending Odumbo even though his hypocritical ass lied to your pathetic, dumb-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So keep sucking and spinning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're obviously at the zenith of your aspirations. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As you are still gagging on the dick's through your glory hole and the sperm you are swallowing. Keep on hoping obie will change his mind, and let you nurse on his hose. Fucking loser you will not admit it is OK for you man but not for someone else's
As you are still gagging on the dick's through your glory hole and the sperm you are swallowing. Keep on hoping obie will change his mind, and let you nurse on his hose. Fucking loser you will not admit it is OK for you man but not for someone else's Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep sucking, gagging and spinning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're obviously at the zenith of your aspirations sucking down Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz. You voted for Odumbo's lying, hypocritical ass after he promised you **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your dumb-ass swallowed and your dumb-ass liked the taste so fucking much you continue to swallow, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
I will Keep sucking, gagging and spinning, I am obviously at the zenith of my aspirations sucking down Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz. I voted for Odumbo's lying, hypocritical ass after he promised me**Hope and CHANGE**, , and my dumb-ass swallowed and my dumb-ass liked the taste so fucking much I continue to swallow, and I love it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yawn... Another INIdiot meltdown.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've sucked down so much of Odumbo's goofy-juice tinctured jiz that you're now spastically flopping about on the floor?