Women auctions virginity at Bunny Ranch

I am also bothered by the 50-50 split. Its her body, and she should keep most of the proceeds. If she wanted to be independent and keep all the donation, that should be fine with everyone. Imo this hof guy is a leech who takes a lot more from girls than he gives.
Then you should tell the virgin to stay away from Hof and other pimps. She is free to make any deal she wants.
Why does a wealthy man want to defile a virgin so badly? Is it the bleeding that I've heard about? Seems unusual. Maybe it is a power trip.
Why does a wealthy man want to defile a virgin so badly? Is it the bleeding that I've heard about? Seems unusual. Maybe it is a power trip. Originally Posted by yitzchak
I don't personally remember any significant bleeding after my first time but I think I noticed some spots after I used the bathroom to wipe myself (yes I'm the look at the tissue type lol).
But I think that since the price was nearing 1/2 a milly at the time of that episode airing makes me think yeah power trip is driving the demand/price for her virginity. Kind of a little bit of a power trip for her too though imo...she seemed kind of confident she could get more by holding out a little longer (most I've seen virginity sell for was like a little over 800k so it's possible for her to get more).
$500-800k to have inexperienced bad sex? No thanks.
  • Twain
  • 10-28-2016, 10:37 AM
So the first guy pays $400,000 and the very next one pays $200.

Hmmm, I'm not sure there's anything else out there on the market that devalues that fast.

If she had not said she was a virgin ... would there be any difference from the client's perspective?
Hooker and Bunny Ranch getting a lot publicity.I never thought about auctioning off virginity.Ladies sale their's bodies everyday.Sugar coat word prostitute with many defintions and strategies.
They are getting publicity... it will probably even grow now that it has been released that Dennis Hof is NOT taking his cut of the money, but instead letting her keep the entire amount.