Fun post Friday

Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20220913_172701763_HDR.jpg (124.1 KB, 275 views)
melannie makin me wanna join the mile high club right about now..
How about you make another thread where you post pics of you outting people again. Those are fun! Originally Posted by slap
I will be happy to share pictures of the dangerous stalker who has been banned several times from our home, and uses multiple phone numbers to harass many providers including myself. A provider that went by the name “DallasBelle “ was murdered a year ago by a client. I don’t play with safety!

All of the guys that are obsessed with me because I refused to see them, can keep complaining about the way that I do SAFE business.
Oh, wow. I was unaware of that. I remember her, and she and I even exchanged PMs or emails at some point. I just checked and saw that she is one of the guested handles on my buddy list. That is awful.
I’m going to add one more thing that might allow some of us to give Bella a little grace here. In going back and confirming that the lady she mentioned was the same one I remember, I found posts from three years ago where Bella asked that folks not confuse the two of them.

The other lady undertook efforts to move away from her former hobby identity around the same time. I recall her briefly making an appearance on another platform after she left Eccie before disappearing for good…or at least I’ve not seen her reappear elsewhere in at least a year.

I’m a big believer in following certain rules, and there are ways to get the word out about dangerous people and still stay in bounds. I don’t know for sure what happened to the other lady, but the circumstantial evidence does provide support for what Bella has posted here, and that Bella had to deal with the collateral damage of mistaken identity for awhile. We all know deranged individuals are the biggest fear of every provider in this business, so sensitivity to potential threats should be something we all appreciate.