Trump For Congress 2022

Ivanka would have a better chance.
  • oeb11
  • 03-04-2021, 06:50 AM

lm is restricted to 'liberal females' - be my guest, lm.

lm is restricted to 'liberal females' - be my guest, lm. Originally Posted by oeb11
Karen's are far right conservatives you can have them obbie. I will take a fine ass hairy armpitted, liberal, hippie chic over a loudmouth fat Karen any day.
Back on topic, I wish Trump would run for congress, so can lose and claim "rigged" election again and further divide the Republicans.
Karen's are far right conservatives you can have them obbie. I will take a fine ass hairy armpitted, liberal, hippie chic over a loudmouth fat Karen any day.
Back on topic, I wish Trump would run for congress, so can lose and claim "rigged" election again and further divide the Republicans. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Nah, dude. Karens don't have have a political party, they're just mostly white. I've got a fun video of a bunch of liberal Karens telling some black lady she has "internalized racism" because she questioned why the hell they were out there at a BLM rally.

The Black version is Sharquisha, the Latina version is Rosa.

Basically middle-aged women L-O-V-E telling people what to do. You ought to see the shit politicians' and military officers' wives pull.
Sharquisha? Thought it was yolanda?
Sharquisha? Thought it was yolanda? Originally Posted by winn dixie
That one's good too. I've also heard Shenaenae.

I think it was based on the batch of videos with this one gal named Sharquisha getting into fistfights at a bunch of different McDonald's
Nah, dude. Karens don't have have a political party, they're just mostly white. I've got a fun video of a bunch of liberal Karens telling some black lady she has "internalized racism" because she questioned why the hell they were out there at a BLM rally.

The Black version is Sharquisha, the Latina version is Rosa.

Basically middle-aged women L-O-V-E telling people what to do. You ought to see the shit politicians' and military officers' wives pull. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Yeah you're probably right. I'm just going by the Karen Facebook groups that I'm in.
Sharquisha? Thought it was yolanda? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I like "Shababa" for AA, I thought Hispanic was Maria?
That one's good too. I've also heard Shenaenae.

I think it was based on the batch of videos with this one gal named Sharquisha getting into fistfights at a bunch of different McDonald's Originally Posted by GastonGlock
shenaenae was a hoot. yolanda is a little dated I guess.
I forget the world of youtube so I will yield for sharquisha!
Dims built a fort they not leaving anytime soon
Dims built a fort they not leaving anytime soon Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Steal the election and build a fort!

Sounds like a real insurrection!
  • oeb11
  • 03-04-2021, 04:47 PM
DPST's are doing their best to institute a marxist revolution and have themselves as nomenklatura.
Yeah the armed insurrection per the fbbbbi no guns , only shots fired by cap pd killing unarmed woman ????? and this isn't 24/7 news Oh never mind , not part of the plan
the scenario omits one salient factoid

the hurtle of obtaining 67 senate votes to convict Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Wouldn't expect a conviction any more than I expected one for Trump. I'd just like to see her impeached and watch all the whining and screams of RACISTS, RACISTS!

Then we could take bets on whether the NYT's and WaPo would even report it.
Impeach coumos pudding boy and listen to the whining ,ANYONE who doesn't agree is racist some kinda ism Gobbels would be impressed