NBA Policy - How do you respond?

I don't care... Most of these NBA chicks I would give the pleasure of my 9 inches
Top seven things black clients say to try to coerce an NBA provider to see them.

1. "I'm not black black." I'm a safe black.

2. "I am black, but I'm black with references. Just checking........"

3. I"'m not overly equipt like the typical african american man, I'm of normal and average length and girth. No magnums necessary please...."

4. "I wanna change your thoughts an opinions on how black clients are or can be. See me and Ill set things straight."

5. " I'm mixed so I'm not fully black......can I just get a half hour session then."

6."but baby......its black history month"

7. "I won't write a review of our time, that way your white clients who prefer seeing only providers with NBA policies won't stop seeing you.
^^^^
So much truth
Top seven things black clients say to try to coerce an NBA provider to see them.

3. I"'m not overly equipt like the typical african american man, I'm of normal and average length and girth. No magnums necessary please...."

4. "I wanna change your thoughts an opinions on how black clients are or can be. See me and Ill set things straight."

5. " I'm mixed so I'm not fully black......can I just get a half hour session then."

7. "I won't write a review of our time, that way your white clients who prefer seeing only providers with NBA policies won't stop seeing you. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I've never said ANY of the above but I have heard #7, from a few providers

"Please don't write a review of our time, that way my white clients who prefer seeing only providers with NBA policies won't stop seeing me".

7. "I won't write a review of our time, that way your white clients who prefer seeing only providers with NBA policies won't stop seeing you. Originally Posted by gimme_that

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!
  • savak
  • 12-20-2013, 07:58 PM
I've always wondered about the approaches different guys take when confronted with a provider who interests him, but whose policy that excludes him, like an NBA policy
Do you remind her that you're an Eccie moderator? (I kid, I kid). Originally Posted by blowpop

very well done sir. lolololz.
I'm black from the waist down and hips up, I'm an equal opportunity fucker.

Did I mention I have bilingual hips?

get in line ALL you ladies, aint no reason not to punch a ticket for the NaN train. Originally Posted by notanewbie
TFF
i admit i have responded to a few, just curious as to what the fuck happened to make em say nba. most did reply back with too many bad experiences. so i chalked it up as brothas just being asses. but then i talk to other ladies and they say that they been done wrong by all races. but like we all know, dead horse and they can/will fuck who they want to. PERIOD
Hey blowfuck, get a life and quit starting stupid threads.
I've never said ANY of the above but I have heard #7, from a few providers

"Please don't write a review of our time, that way my white clients who prefer seeing only providers with NBA policies won't stop seeing me". Originally Posted by DickEmDown
In complete agreement with everything, never had to use any of 'em...in fact also heard #7 from an nba provider fairly recently...lol.

Whatever, we're both gettin' what we want, so no problem for me!

Whatever, we're both gettin' what we want, so no problem for me!

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Thats right darlin to know you is to love you ....
Thats right darlin to know you is to love you .... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

I've got to learn the multi-quote thingy .... anywho my thoughts in red lol.

I've always wondered about the approaches different guys take when confronted with a provider who interests him, but whose policy that excludes him, like an NBA policy.

Do you just move on without another thought?

Do you call her up and give her a piece of your mind, because she's pissed you off?
This would NOT help him at all and might even reinforce WHATEVER reason she has for not seeing black men lol.

Do you mentally thank her for being upfront and letting you avoid a lousy session?

Do you call her and try to charm your way into her good graces?

And this just looks pathetic ... don't beg or try to charm someone who doesn't want you black man.

Do you remind her that you're an Eccie moderator? (I kid, I kid).

Curious to see what the responses will be. Originally Posted by blowpop
I don't care... Most of these NBA chicks I would give the pleasure of my 9 inches Originally Posted by Headman
9 inches you say? lol
There's a HDH/mid HDH provider with a questionable review list who'd really benefit from seeing more brothers + getting more reputable reviews.

Let's just say, without naming names, if she were receiving a check from David Stern She'd be a Rocket and Maverick (playing for both teams) but her name rhymes with the purple wearing southern california team (singular version not plural)

LOL