Hottest Dream Provider Three Way

I guess a post about a fantasy encounter is a great way to use my 400th post Originally Posted by Matador
Let's all put our hands together for Marador's 400th post everyone!

By the way, thank you for the visual. Very nice choice.
$abastian: We're all still waiting for your next list. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
Sugar, honestly...?

I would love to be sandwiched between you and Tara for an hour or two...!!
That would be incredible..!!
Let's make it happen..
Yawnto?
MsFoster (the nasty) and Natasha Fame

I survived Natasha and Felicity - I am willing to risk life again for these two...

fyi - the lady with Natasha below is the delicious Felicity Rayne - since that is part of my real history, I can't declare it a dream - highly recommended nonetheless.

Hmm, I have never seen the appeal of more than one lady per session but, since I've never tried it I won't knock it. Currently, if I had an inclination for this sort of encounter, and the ladies thought they might enjoy each other, Originally Posted by Matador
Matador, ... the appeal of one beautiful woman riding you CG, while another beautiful woman is riding on your face while you enjoy DATY, ... all the while relaxing on your back and enjoying the incredible experience....

All I can say is it is something you should experience at least once in your life.. or maybe twice or thrice if your lucky

But since we are talking about Dreams instead of fond Memories, I would have to say:
Delanie & Essence
Laylonie & Kandi
  • Glr
  • 12-30-2010, 06:03 AM
Tara Evans and Hayden Hightower

Payton Lyn and Tara Evans

Payton Lyn and Hayden Hightower

Jenni James and Chloe Marie

Shelby Lynn and Reagan Drake
Autumn Spring and Cheyenne Blake. Smothered in beautiful boobs!
None.
Tara Evans + SPH + Avery Blake
I've had Natasha and damnit she wore me out!
I love my girl Marie Lynn of FTW - fucking awesome!

But I want MILAN & Cameron0908.....Those 2 are soooo HOTT!
Sugar, honestly...?

I would love to be sandwiched between you and Tara for an hour or two...!!
That would be incredible..!!
Let's make it happen..
Yawnto? Originally Posted by $abastian
Tara Evans + SPH + Avery Blake Originally Posted by SP Hunter
$abastian, you and SP Hunter are the best. Since I am already thinking, oh my, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, now all you two have to do is talk Tara into it.
I want Tara Evans and Syeira Pink
Reese Foster and Shea Veile
Reese Foster and Shea Veile Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Ha! Now THAT'S a great combo!
$abastian, you are the best. Since I am already thinking, oh my, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, now all you have to do is talk Tara into it. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
Come on Sweet Tara, were waiting on you to chime in here..! Hot Avery Blake and I wanna sex you up Sugar..!!! I'm seein a win, win, win situation here...

There ya go Avery, I'm tryin. It might not hurt it you try a couple of hot persuasion tactics of your own. We might just convince her that way.

Your the best too SP... lol
Come on Sweet Tara, were waiting on you to chime in here..! Hot Avery Blake and I wanna sex you up Sugar..!!! I'm seein a win, win, win situation here...

There ya go Avery, I'm tryin. It might not hurt it you try a couple of hot persuasion tactics of your own. We might just convince her that way.

Your the best too SP... lol Originally Posted by $abastian
Hey $abastian here I am, yes I would love to be with you and Avery. Just throw in some Jagermeister chilled and it's on like donkey Kong.. Oh and Avery I like black stalkings that are laced up the side with a nice black bra.