Tall Girls at AMPs

Amy at Swan's Nest is definitely tall. 5'10 I would guess and Asian. Nice massage.
Michelle at Johnny's is tall for her age. Depends on what services you're looking for too. Originally Posted by latinluvr465

Is she a pretty young thing that's still still growing up? Or a typical Houston AMP granny that's starting to shrink?
Ok, you guys are killing me. When someone sees a tall kid they usually say he/she is tall for his/her age. To carry the joke over a bit. I said that Michelle is tall for her age. No, she is far from young but she is tall for an Asian.
Ok, you guys are killing me. When someone sees a tall kid they usually say he/she is tall for his/her age. To carry the joke over a bit. I said that Michelle is tall for her age. No, she is far from young but she is tall for an Asian. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
Getting my popcorn to watch LL dig his way out of a joke that fell flat. lol

I go into Johnny's to have my toes done every few months. Mimi will get up to start the pedi and she isn't shy about hiking her skirt up a bit to flash some undies until you decline her massage offer and then its NOPE. No more free lookie-lookie.
This is a tough crowd! Think I'll stick to my make a horse laugh and cry joke.
Getting my popcorn to watch LL dig his way out of a joke that fell flat. lol

I go into Johnny's to have my toes done every few months. Mimi will get up to start the pedi and she isn't shy about hiking her skirt up a bit to flash some undies until you decline her massage offer and then its NOPE. No more free lookie-lookie. Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear

I see Johnny's mentioned twice in this thread now - where and what is this popular place?
I see Johnny's mentioned twice in this thread now - where and what is this popular place? Originally Posted by Effigy!
Search the forum for (281) 855-1412. its a hole in the wall spot for mani-pedi and a quick haircut. Mimi or Michelle will brighten up your day in the back. Bonitas is not far away and pretty much the same.
Haven't been to Bonita's in a dogs age (please don't make me have to explain that). Is Tina still there? That woman had the right kind of slutty look to her.
Is Swan Nest any good?
Amy at Swan's Nest is definitely tall. 5'10 I would guess and Asian. Nice massage. Originally Posted by Effigy!
Is Swan Nest any good?
I think it has been pointed out a few times before on here- they are LMT, Licensed.

Is Swan Nest any good? Originally Posted by Sorto125
Tina could rock your world for sure.