Typical number of appointments in a day?

I also assume the worst and I try to attempt to be the first of the day, but I know that no matter how early you schedule, there may still be some one before you.
My stats: Average 4-5 gentlemen visitors a week, no more than 2 in a single day (one in the afternoon, one in the eve, ample time to rest and freshen up with a bubble bath in between) but I usually just entertain one fellow daily. I'm fine with the low volume; less mechanical, more fun! And I rarely concern myself about going over a pre-set limitation, which is one reason I do this - no time clock stamps!
I would just like to believe ladies have enough respect for themselves to want to be clean after they see a guy, or at least respect me enough to be clean, but again I have learned to accept the fact that I don't know so I assume the worst. I have already learned to accept it, but its still always on the back of my mind. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I also assume the worst and I try to attempt to be the first of the day, but I know that no matter how early you schedule, there may still be some one before you. Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
+1. But if I think too much about it, all the blood goes to the big head and junior gets shy.
FancyinHeels, That seems the sane way to do things!
Why not just stick with women who have no history of constantly pushing back or changing appointment times, and/or no history of NCNS?

If you are stuck in a parking waiting and waiting for her to tell you what the room number is, she might be high volume.

If she comes up with lame excuses to cancel, she might be high volume.

If she agrees to an hour and then says she only has X amount of time when you do show up, she might be high volume.

If she is on time, every time, and meets you when she says she will meet you, she might be low volume.

*Credit: Jeff Foxworthy lol
If she buys her condoms by the case and lube by the gallon....
When a provider's so busy she has one of these out front.....

...she's high volume.
If she buys her condoms by the case and lube by the gallon.... Originally Posted by ElamEno
Maybe she's thrifty, and passing the savings on to you...
High/Low volume is just a Illusion anyway.... some ladies are just better at the Illusion! Originally Posted by ElamEno
YES and nothing wrong with the illusion if you ask me.... I mean do you really want me to say when your DATY ... oh yes billy just left an hour ago i barely had time to shower and reapply my makeup before you got here.... or would you rather just keep the fantasy that your the only or at least the first person ive seen today... this again is the importance of safe and protected sex... i mean lets face it no matter how talented, educated, sexy, or down to earth a provider is we are still hookers... im just saying
YES and nothing wrong with the illusion if you ask me.... I mean do you really want me to say when your DATY ... oh yes billy just left an hour ago Originally Posted by BeautifulBree
See, that's exactly what I am talking about.

Why do so many guys like DATY when the chances are excellent the last guy was just in there minutes/few hours ago? Condom or no condom, the idea is frankly gross. I am a huge DATY fan but only reserved for those whom I know are in a 1-to-1 relationship with me: i.e. not providers.
we are still hookers... im just saying Originally Posted by BeautifulBree

There are hookers on here!

What is the world coming to?!
YES and nothing wrong with the illusion if you ask me.... Originally Posted by BeautifulBree

Uh. Yes there is... go back to the provider posts that speak to how you can do low volume and be profitable. Hooker doesn't have to equal classless. In fact, many go out of their way so they are not.

There are hookers on here!

What is the world coming to?! Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe
i meant provider (cough cough)
I'm extremely low volume. 1-2 clients a week on separate days. I think if you see multiple men/women daily, it decreases the quality of service you receive.
That is just my opinion & I could be wrong.
i meant provider (cough cough) Originally Posted by BeautifulBree
For some reason hookers sound like a lot more fun than providers. But that's just me.