What Consitutues BBW?

SS.....I wouldn't call you BBW
KK you are athletic to the max, track runner....Tall and lithe.....
I think that is a matter of personal persective.
For me I would say in general that anyone whose waist size is more than 4 in over their inseam is probably a BBW.
Of course I'm a fat guy so maybe I'm a little lenient.
I wouldn't consider a lady 5'7 weighing less than 150 bbw. You dudes are tough on the ladies or don't understand how much a lady weighs. Originally Posted by simpleton
I'm with you Simpleton. Any girl with an athletic, toned, muscular bod at 5'7" could approach 150 lbs.
Some who are labeled BBW, I would call thick or soft.

I consider someone a BBW if they have a good bit of extra "cushion" all over.
You'll notice their neck, arms, and calves are much thicker *as well as other measurements*. I didn't add thighs to that because some ladies are slender elsewhere but have thick thighs and ass.

Some ladies can be a little soft but still be Height/Weight proportionate.
While 38-30-38 may look fine on a lady who is 5'10
it looks ok on a 5'6 lady but huge on someone who is 4'11 because we generally have shorter torsos at this end of the spectrum.
I would also hate to think guys expect a 5'10 woman to have the 36-24-36 figure.
I know 11 year old kids who are thin little brats who have a 24" waist.

If ladies wouldn't fudge the numbers and guys realized exactly how big 24 or 26 or 30" really is, we'd all understand better.

I'm not saying to weigh and tape your next provider LOL
but take a look at a measuring tape and make a circle out of it.
Next time you write a review be honest to your fellow guys. Not mean or nice, honest.
You may think you're helping a lady by putting better looking numbers there, but you're setting up your brothers to be disappointed.
Its just this swingin' dick's opinion, but if you're asking, "Am I a BBW/BBM?", you already know the answer...
I am far from an BBW I am 5'3 But 145 LBS.

I have huge boobies ( enhanced ) and A big natural Round Booty.
I was not born with a small ( spinner frame ) I was built with hips.

Measurements 36d-29-40( ALL BOOTY ) Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Ahhh all BOOTY!!
I think the conflict lies with the stigma of being a BBW. It's all about status. A lot of people see BBWs as the lowest of the low. This is why I think some guys describe the bigger girls as everything but the word "BBW". This is also the reason why I think only 2 women in Houston have categorized themselves in their showcase as BBW. Putting out numbers on height and weight is a waste of time in the hobby. In the hobby world all that matters is if you're petite, athletic, average, or FAT (hate to say it, but it's true). It's all about pictures and what it reflects. This is what people relate to. The problem is that BBWs are lumped into one size fits all category (FAT)! There are all shapes and sizes of BBWs. Curvy BBW, round, box with no shape BBW etc. If you want to put me under a label, I would consider myself as a BBW. Why? I have all the things that alot of men identify BBWs as: I have roles, big thighs, belly, etc. The only issue is that my features are not as big as other BBWs but because I have them, I am one. All in all, a woman who wears plus size (14-30) clothing, is a BBW. I'm a size 14 for all the size freaks out there.
  • meryt
  • 01-20-2010, 11:27 PM
An athletic woman with big bones could be that weight and have an incredibly low body fat percentage with no flab whatsoever. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I was wondering when someone would get around to the very relevant issue of body fat percentage. Two women could be the same height, same weight, and have the same bone structure, but if one had a body fat percentage lower than 10% and the other had a body fat percentage of over 40%, the one could be a lean, mean fighting machine and the other a BBW. This is because muscle weighs more than fat, so the woman with the lower body fat percentage would be more compactly built than the woman with the higher body fat percentage, even though both are the same height and weight.
....I say why not own up to your size and work it! I do, and I do quite well. Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia
yes you do and i definitely need you to remind how well!

i'm 6'4" and 240. i'm clearly no lean machine but dont think i'm bbm and not because i'm in denial. but then again some may consider me to be.

btw, i'm aka notslimbutdefshady elsewhere
yes you do and i definitely need you to remind how well!

i'm 6'4" and 240. i'm clearly no lean machine but dont think i'm bbm and not because i'm in denial. but then again some may consider me to be.

btw, i'm aka notslimbutdefshady elsewhere Originally Posted by chromedomedrinkslinger
You're a manly man, and quite sexy in my book!
Everyone is going to have their own answer on this one. For me BBW is heavier then I am AND attractive (otherwise she would just be a BW )

Of course a beautiful woman that weighs less then i do is also a BW so the terms can be confusing...

A representative picture is a far better tool then an arbitrary classification.

~1TGA
Khloe...I know for a fact that you are not BBW. If you wore pants you would have to tease your hair to hold them up. You are what I would consider a TALL spinner. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Lol @ me teasing my hair. I'm gonna tease it like Amy CRACKhouse and ol' girl from B52's lol And @ lincolnpark...BITE ME!!
For a woman I would say 2.2lbs per inch of height...5'7 (67inches) x 2.2 = 147

For men to be a bbm I would say 2.8lbs per inch...5'7 = 188

Yes I am currently a bbm but working on it. 8lbs to go.

Then there is the tight v. flabby discussion. Originally Posted by funnyboy
I'm sorry, but that is RIDICULOUS. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Agreed, in my heavy weight lifting days I was about 3.1lbs per inch and sporting a six pack.
Topic has been discussed many times over the years, bottom line, there will never be a definition everyone will agree on.

It is pointless trying to define it and weight is certainly not a good measure as some women can carry their extra weight very well.

BBW carries a negative stigma and it should not, men have different tastes, some like extra padding, some like skin and bones. Which type is more fun?

To me in the hobby I place more weight (pun intended) on the attitude of the provider that her height / weight proportion. My preference is the petite/spinner type, however one of my current ATFs may be considered by some as borderline BBW or even BBW. I careless what label anyone gives her.