BIG SURPRISE -- Gates rolls on Manafort, admits financial crimes

I feel many of us knew gates would get immunity to roll on Maniford. Now will they give Maniford a deal to try and roll on trump/.. That's the question.

BUT i still wonder, IF THEY ARE GOING after him so harshly, for 'tax evasion', WHY THE HELL then is Al Sharpton, still not being gone after by the IRS?!?!
“What aboutism” at its finest.
here's the twist in this case, Gates... he admits to embezzling Manafort's funds. Manafort prolly didn't know he was being "robbed" until after the fact.

gates is prolly lying to save his ass. what is hard to tell if he is lying on behalf of the prosecutors, himself and/or both.
here's the twist in this case, Gates... he admits to embezzling Manafort's funds. Manafort prolly didn't know he was being "robbed" until after the fact.

gates is prolly lying to save his ass. what is hard to tell if he is lying on behalf of the prosecutors, himself and/or both. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Then surely even IF the prosecution gave him a pass, he can still get Charged with Embezzlement BY maniford's team?
Then surely even IF the prosecution gave him a pass, he can still get Charged with Embezzlement BY maniford's team? Originally Posted by garhkal

prolly. but this puts gates credibility at question.
Manafort’s team can’t charge anybody with anything.

CHigh school civics.

You took it, right?
blah blah blah

snot
Again, another pithy response!

Gates isn't going to be much help in the end. All his testimony amounts to is "I've been lying my whole life but I'm telling the truth now". His credibility is less than zero and Manafort's team will shred him. Remember the Enron and Senator Stevens cases? Mueller and his idiots found guilty of suborning perjury from their "star witnesses". Don't be surprised if that comes up here as well.
Again, another great response!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ekim going to get mad with you using his picture Asswipe
Ekim going to get mad with you using his picture Asswipe Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You are ekm dumb fuck!!!
the best part about you Ekim is when you tell posters that you were never Ekim or Ivan the chimp but if someone post something about them you always chime in

the best part about you Ekim is when you tell posters that you were never Ekim or Ivan the chimp but if someone post something about them you always chime in

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I just figured you were flushing him out .... it worked.
because we all know there never was any Trump campaign collusion with Russia. now STFU about Trump being impeached. PERIOD! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Collusion no.....Conspiracy against the US....absolutely....I crack up everytime you idiots say: "There was no collusion" because it's not a crime....but there was conspiracy which is a crime. you retarded ass morons are the biggest jokes on the planet. Like really dumb fuckers. and you're so fucking retarded you have no shame....lol fucking asshats
Collusion no.....Conspiracy against the US....absolutely....I crack up everytime you idiots say: "There was no collusion" because it's not a crime....but there was conspiracy which is a crime. you retarded ass morons are the biggest jokes on the planet. Like really dumb fuckers. and you're so fucking retarded you have no shame....lol fucking asshats Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The only conspiracy that's come to light is the one where Odumbo weaponized this nation's intelligence agencies to support hildebeest's campaign, shit-stained chapped-ass.