How many would be interested???

When stuck overnight in a strange city, have the hook drop in to the room at 10P, do your business, wake up when you feel ready to go again, do your business, wake up again in the ballpark of 5 A, have a nice morning experience, and she's gone by the time you wake up for good, prepared to face the wicked world.

I love that shit. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

A Great example of why I am now offering extended visits. Thnx NBT
I did this very thing with a local girl in Anchorage AK (there's nothing but local girls in Anchorage) of all places earlier this year. S-u-p-e-r-b.

Might have exchanged 8 sentences of conversation the entire time.

The only ancillary costs were 3 cans of diet pepsi from a vending machine.

I paid more than $750 though. But it was more like 8 hours.
I did this very thing with a local girl in Anchorage AK (there's nothing but local girls in Anchorage) of all places earlier this year. S-u-p-e-r-b.

I paid more than $750 though. But it was more like 8 hours. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Wow only 8 sentences?
That's so not enough convo for me. That may have made me a bit uneasy to spend that amount of time and not really talk to the other person at all.
But to each their own.

I paid more than $750 though. But it was more like 8 hours. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
was that a up charge or free
I would like to try that once
errr not the 8 hours, the no talk and when you ready she ready
No upcharge at all, it was just a natural consequence arising from doing a pseudo-overnight date which involved a lot of sleeping.

I liked it - very relaxing. Sometimes local girls are the awesomest.
the price is high for me.. and I wouldn't take that much time outta my day

so night time only and I like to sleep after instread of drive
local girls will go as low as two to three hundred you just cant approach them directly with that offer

and go other places than this site definatly and number 1 on that list
the price is high for me.. and I wouldn't take that much time outta my day

so night time only and I like to sleep after instread of drive
local girls will go as low as two to three hundred you just cant approach them directly with that offer

and go other places than this site definatly and number 1 on that list Originally Posted by JONBALLS
this board is becoming street with a roof like
where to go to see, who you do not want to see bcd
Ya thinck???.....