Ask a former "Pimp" anything

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
  • nzone
  • 08-05-2011, 06:29 AM
You say your a family man, if you had a girl and found out she was a provider would you be upse? Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Any women I date wouldnt ever think about such a lifestyle. I have high moral standards.
What if she had a pimp would you go whip his ass and try to get the rest of his girls to leave him?
see above and most of the "pimps" out there need an ass whipping regardless

What did you learn from your year, that you never would have guessed when you started? Originally Posted by PODarkness
pimping really aint easy
You only stuck with it a year, so it probably wasn't all wine and roses. What was the part of the job you never looked forward to?
hanging around all day making sure they're doing what they have to in order to make things happen. Basically, babysitting
What problem / issue / threat kept you up at night?
only thing kept me up at night was those late night callers. freaking outcalls from dallas to mckinney/irving/arlington. Plenty long nights
What is the difference between a manager and a pimp?
I always called myself a publicist but management is supposed to be a smarter term for "pimp". not so bright tho(i didnt do it). Me myself am a business man. There was a demand and I did what I could to supplement the supply.

This is actually entertaining. Do you do children's parties?
Attached Images File Type: jpg index.jpg (5.5 KB, 538 views)
So what did they benefit from ever 'choosing' you to begin with?
Would you say they are better for having known you?

hanging around all day making sure they're doing what they have to in order to make things happen. Basically, babysitting
"Babysitting" is funny. I'm going to save my thoughts for later. This has real potential for WIN.....
  • nzone
  • 08-05-2011, 06:59 AM
So what did they benefit from ever 'choosing' you to begin with? Originally Posted by Dannie
I always got them what they NEEDED first, then we moved on to to the wants.
Would you say they are better for having known you?
they very well could be. i tried to pass on the knowledge of being professional and classy. some get it some dont
"Babysitting" is funny. I'm going to save my thoughts for later. This has real potential for WIN.....
That was a jarhead way of putting it. It really is just overseeing the operation to make sure nothing falls through the cracks and nothing gets overlooked
Out of curiosity...

Being that you are retired and a family man with "high moral values", what exactly are you doing here? Did you register out of a sense of social responsibility, unable to contain all this inside information and the far reaching benefits of sharing it?
I'm not sure what qualifies you to call yourself a pimp:

1. You don't rough up the girls to keep them in line
2. You don't beat up other pimps and steal their girls
3. You don't keep most of their money

I'm finding your fairytale less and less entertaining, but it could be because white collar pimps are just basically boring. I hope Dannie can come up with something to salvage this thread, because it's sinking fast...

Dannie, could he be another Sui Generis, but in his case, not in a good way?
So, Mr.Former Pimp - you are now a reformed saint with moral responsibility and a family man to boot. So, 20 yrs down the line - you realize that your daughter is providing and she has a good pimp like you were - treating the girls with respect and taking care of their needs! She says she is just saving some money to start a legitimate business.

Would you be OK with that ? Do you realize that you may have scarred some of your previous girls permanently? And a 50% share for less than $500 - sheesh ! Maybe 15% . 50% just to sit on your ass and steal a provider's hard earned money. That is a low life indeed. In my mind- once a pimp ,always a pimp unless there is some solid evidence to the contrary.

never considered myself a "pimp" because it wasnt a lifestyle for me. Originally Posted by nzone
I think I've seen this one before:

Is this guy even legitimate? I am not sure why everyone thinks so. I haven't read everything so there may be some more posters who are just as skeptical as I am.
I cant believe you guys are really entertaining this shit... lmao
Is this guy even legitimate? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Of course not
I cant believe you guys are really entertaining this shit... lmao Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I think everybody is just bored. It's either this or making fun of people who aren't good at spelling.
I cant believe you guys are really entertaining this shit... lmao Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules, I think pretty much everyone here knows this is mostly a troll !! Still, entertaining themselves I guess !
I think everybody is just bored. It's either this or going to make fun of people who aren't good at spelling. Originally Posted by TheBizz
true!
Of course not Originally Posted by still-asleep
Thank you. This sounded like a bunch of bullshit to me.....I'm sure pimps want to let everyone know "the game." Or half ass pimps as this guy claims to be.