Seattle City Council move to abolish police department with new bill

Then there would be more than just his two self-gratifying double-click likes.

I can't use that damn GIF if you fags keep using it too. Use some originality folks. Please!
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 07:29 PM
oeb's little, little dumbass.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i had not posted on this thread.

got the attention - if not utter fear - of 9500.

LOL

Nothing but name-calling and scatology - 9500.

such a waste of a life.

Get some professional help - SOON!!!!
Little, little shit.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 07:36 PM
Seattle's militant marxist city council is determined to make a commune and Marxist paradise of the city.

yeah - capitol Hill went well - when the terrorists confronted mayor jenny at home she ended it.

hypocrite .

This will end badly - the police officers will leave the city - which will have no protection from terrorists and rioters - and will descend into utter anarchy, rioting, looting, arson, and many , many murders.

which - according the DPST guru hannah-jones - is not violence - it is marxist revolution and necessary.

Good!!!

Seattle is being sacrificed by the DPST's to illustrate who they are and what they want - the destruction of America and its represenative democracy.

They started just a bit too early in order to pacify their west coast Antifa and OBLM radical marxists.

It will become apparent to the majority of Americans what the DPST's and senile Biden are sellling - anarchy and marxism - and time for people to see clearly who and what the radicals of teh DPST party wish to do.

I am not a fan of Trump - i wish he would step down and let Pence run. But Trump and his policies are far better than the radical marxism and totalitarianism of the Leftist radicals.

Biden is just a tool for Bernie and AOC - to whom ideology is Uber Alles. Reality has no coin with the marxists and radicals.

Watch Seattle implode - it is alesson for America.

learn and take action - or Civil War will be the result.

Read something cogent for change - rather than the NY times and XiNN - 9500!!!
Get some professional help - and soon!!! - For One's own sake - 9500!
Little, little shit.

Seattle's militant marxist city council is determined to make a commune and Marxist paradise of the city.

yeah - capitol Hill went well - when the terrorists confronted mayor jenny at home she ended it.

hypocrite .

This will end badly - the police officers will leave the city - which will have no protection from terrorists and rioters - and will descend into utter anarchy, rioting, looting, arson, and many , many murders.

which - according the DPST guru hannah-jones - is not violence - it is marxist revolution and necessary.

Good!!!

Seattle is being sacrificed by the DPST's to illustrate who they are and what they want - the destruction of America and its represenative democracy.

They started just a bit too early in order to pacify their west coast Antifa and OBLM radical marxists.

It will become apparent to the majority of Americans what the DPST's and senile Biden are sellling - anarchy and marxism - and time for people to see clearly who and what the radicals of teh DPST party wish to do.

I am not a fan of Trump - i wish he would step down and let Pence run. But Trump and his policies are far better than the radical marxism and totalitarianism of the Leftist radicals.

Biden is just a tool for Bernie and AOC - to whom ideology is Uber Alles. Reality has no coin with the marxists and radicals.

Get some professional help - and soon!!! - For One's own sake - 9500! Originally Posted by oeb11

ecky9.5k wants the revolution! and if it happens ecky9.5k will right there supporting it .. from the cheap seats

i think he's gonna need a bigger pepsi to wash all that corn poop down

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 07:54 PM
no question - 9500 is a marxist revolutionary committed to Venezuela rule with himself as nomenklatura.

Vote Nov 3 - or there may never be another opportunity until after the Civil War.
Bet money 9500 has AK's stored and lots of ammo at home.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 07:57 PM
9500 - serial posts - Then there would be more than just his two self-gratifying double-click likes.

I can't use that damn GIF if you fags keep using it too. Use some originality folks. Please!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
oeb's little, little dumbass.

Little, little shit.

Little, little shit.

oeb11- 9500- take your own advice and try some originality - you and the mm's both need a change of your same old boring posts.

Please!!!!!!

BTW - Alex Jones is a nut case with no credibility!!!
ecky9.5k wants the revolution! and if it happens ecky9.5k will right there supporting it .. from the cheap seats

i think he's gonna need a bigger pepsi to wash all that corn poop down

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I won't be in the middle of it. That's for sure. My revolution has passed. Two generations. Not the Sixties. But the eighties. Then two more generations after. I'm here just as a historical reference.

Stop using my fuckin' GIFs. (Your humor exceeds your petulance) Now you're on my nerves. I like that funny GIF. I don't want to have to retire it. As long as you (and the board) recognize I like Pepsi and fresh popcorn, I'll use it. "It's not yours", Mr. "Intellectual Property theif".

• oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Public GIF's - are not "Your Property" - and under your radical marxist and OBLM revolution -

No One will be permitted any private property - consider that - 9500.

Get some professional help!.

Alex jones has no credibility - when does the DPST head explode in 'Outrage'!!

hypocrite .

Good!!!

Get some professional help - and soon!!! - For One's own sake - 9500! Originally Posted by oeb11
9500 doesn't need any professional help, he's beyond help. What he needs is another drink and a ticket to Seattle where he can be with the rest of his fellow mutants, lol.
I'm drinking as of now. I need not another drink.

Sir.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 08:31 PM
how about a one way ticket to Venezuela - marxist heaven - and paradise for AOC and 9500

Deluded beyond any contact with reality!
Get some professional HELP!

well - 9500 - posting a new mushroom avatar - still brings up Hiroshima and nagasaki - and ecologically unsound per the DPST narrative.
does remind me of Disney's mushroom dance from Fantasia!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYN1d3f2dc

9500-I can't use that damn GIF if you fags keep using it too. Use some originality folks. Please!

Response - Perjorative words toward your DPST LBGTQ plantation group are NOT part of your Narrative - 9500- racist and Sexist - and discriminiatory toward gay people

People are born with their sexual orientation - Let them live life freely'
The SC was right to confirm the Gay right to Marriage!

Sober up and get some professional Help!
Alex jones has no credibility!
Stop using my fuckin' GIFs. (Your humor exceeds your petulance) Now you're on my nerves. I like that funny GIF. I don't want to have to retire it. As long as you (and the board) recognize I like Pepsi and fresh popcorn, I'll use it. "It's not yours", Mr. "Intellectual Property theif". Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
HA! HA! HA!
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 08:52 PM
DF Amen!!!!